Menu

Adele Exarchopoulos was back on the red carpet for the ‘Racer And The Jailbird (Le Fidele)’ photocall & premiere during Venice Film Festival today (September 8).

Photocall: I love the rebellious spirit of this boudoir-style Louis Vuitton Fall 2018 dress pair with the workman’s boots. You may remember that Rooney Mara wore the black version back in March.

Premiere: The actress wore custom Louis Vuitton gown featuring the leather waistband and accents we saw on the Resort 2018 runway. I adore the rich eggplant hue, the dress feels feminine and powerful, but I wish the stitching around the bust and faux pockets had been better. A single Dauphin earring from the ‘Haute Joaillerie Series II’ Collection completed her look.

Credit: Vogue & Getty

Demi Lovato In Alice + Olivia - Alcides & Rosaura Foundations’ 'A Brazilian Night'

Demi Lovato In Alice + Olivia – Alcides & Rosaura Foundations’ ‘A Brazilian Night’

Front Row @ Calvin Klein 205W39NYC Spring 2018

Front Row @ Calvin Klein 205W39NYC Spring 2018

11 Responses to Adele Exarchopoulos In Louis Vuitton – Racer And The Jailbird (Le Fidele) Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. Paolo September 9, 2017 at 11:31 #

How in the world is the premiere gown “custom”? I just don’t get how this major houses let this things happen…

2. Crystalline September 9, 2017 at 03:24 #

Both dress has some fit issue around the bust area. Looking at the additional pictures posted, and there would be likely a wardrobe malfunction going to happen on the second dress. Too bad for a big fashion haouse like LV to not be able to handle some fitting isuues. It really cheapens the look. I only like the earrings she wore with the second dress.

3. Lady Mila C. September 8, 2017 at 23:13 #

The first is ugly and the second is ill-fitted. No and no for me.

4. justme September 8, 2017 at 23:08 #

There are fit issues on both looks, especially in the bust area.

Adele is another spokesperson who might want to reconsider the brand she’s working with. They have her looking crazy 9 times out of 10.

5. JHH September 8, 2017 at 21:44 #

No to both of these. The first is awful — dress not look good on her and the boots don’t rok for her. I am sad about the second because it could have been beautiful. If I ever could get a custom LV dress, I would insist on better fit and figure flattery from the piece than Adele is getting here.

6. Pheephee September 8, 2017 at 21:03 #

The first is very unappealing from the hairstyle to the ‘dress’ to the ug boots.
    The second is passable but highly boring.

7. alvarospain September 8, 2017 at 20:34 #

Bad and bad.

8. Leandra September 8, 2017 at 20:26 #

Im trying to like the 2nd look with admittedly “some” effort but that skirt looks so stiff, it needs a slit to give it some movement, IMO, and the bodice so little, out of proportion. It is NO for me.
    I have no words for that 1rst thing. The boots, the hair , the hand position…It’s comical.

9. Alina September 8, 2017 at 19:59 #

These don’t work for me.

10. Chris September 8, 2017 at 19:52 #

Aside from Rooney’s look, isn’t it also esentially the short version of Sophie Turner’s Met Gala look? It feels deja-vu and I don’t like hair and shoes.
    The fabric of the second gown photographs a bit unforgiving, not the most appealing or flattering look. Usually custom Vuitton gowns look a lot more… expensive.

11. Maria F. September 8, 2017 at 19:45 #

the dress is alright, but I love her sleek bob and the jewellery