Menu

18.08.17

PrettyLittleThing x Olivia Culpo Launch Party

The PrettyLittleThing x Olivia Culpo party celebrated the launch of the collaboration between the British fast fashion brand and fashion’s it-girl on Thursday (August 17).

The last time Olivia opted for a shirt dress we weren’t enthused by the styling, but on this occasion she opted for PVC wrap skirt from her collection which will retail at only £15/$30.

Black and white always feels instantly chic, but some might say the shirt tail feels messy, whereas I feel it gives the look a unique cool edge, which I’m always looking for from Olivia.

Black open toe booties, a selecting of necklaces and a signature rouge lip rounded out her look.

The PrettyLittleThing x Olivia Culpo collection goes on sale Monday, August 21.

Credit: Getty

Priyanka Chopra makes a stylish return to Mumbai in Hellessy

Priyanka Chopra makes a stylish return to Mumbai in Hellessy

Karen Gillan's Vika Gazinskaya Bow Crop Top & Trousers

Karen Gillan’s Vika Gazinskaya Bow Crop Top & Trousers

11 Responses to PrettyLittleThing x Olivia Culpo Launch Party

1. Caitlin August 19, 2017 at 13:29 #

I always love the Olivias – Culpo and Palermo. Not only do they look like each other and have the same name, they have a similar, experimental love of fashion. Olivia C is just a sexier, more full-on version of OP.

Not the biggest fan of this outfit itself, and agree her makeup is slightly overdone, but I appreciate her effort and the fact she’s never boring.

2. justme August 18, 2017 at 19:27 #

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but her makeup artist is really heavy-handed. Her foundation is always caked on :/

3. PinkSugar August 18, 2017 at 16:20 #

If I were choosing an outfit to introduce my new collection to the world this would not have been the one I chose. Looks very cheap and dare I say…tacky. Olivia usually nails it for me but lately she’s been tiptoeing in hoochie territory and this is falls right in with that. I’ll take her beautiful street look from earlier in the week over this any day.

4. JHH August 18, 2017 at 15:14 #

The only thing I like about this look is the shoes. Her makeup is over done and I don’t get the tucked in shirt that is longer than the skirt. Is the skirt meant to be a huge hip belt? All that just does not work and is just too try hard to be edgy.

• Jerusa Herrera August 18, 2017 at 16:53 #

Try hard… exactly!

5. Pheephee August 18, 2017 at 15:02 #

Hmmm naw. The black thing looks like it shrunk in the wash. Its not horrid but its not great either. I do like her makeup n hair.

6. meme August 18, 2017 at 14:09 #

Newp from head to toe.

7. Chris August 18, 2017 at 13:42 #

I like it.

8. Alina August 18, 2017 at 13:18 #

After her previous look, this is meh. The makeup is particularly bad.

9. Caroline August 18, 2017 at 12:41 #

Surprisingly, I don’t like this.

10. Kathy August 18, 2017 at 10:44 #

She’s selling it as hard as she can, but I can’t get on board with this look. Her eyebrows are also way overdrawn, especially in the inner corners.