Menu

I really enjoyed seeing Isabela Moner’s style evolve over the last 2 months while she promoted ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’.

I had a three-way split between the Yanina Couture, Marchesa and Reem Acra, but finally opted for her perfect interpretation of a modern princess in Marchesa.

Cate Blanchett's Valentino Printed Crêpe Dress

Cate Blanchett’s Valentino Printed Crêpe Dress

Jessica Simpson takes the plunge in Gucci florals

Jessica Simpson takes the plunge in Gucci florals

6 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Isabela Moner ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Promo Tour Look?

1. Dhppy August 12, 2017 at 20:51 #

Girlfriend turned it out! I find most of these fascinating. The London and Chicago gowns are giving me a slight curtain vibe (dining room and shower respectively), but I still like them. And I think the China and Tokyo gowns should have been swapped (that powerful graphic would go over better in Japan). I like the bold graphics of the Moschino and Marchesa. They’re exciting, especially on someone so young.

Considering the film she’s promoting, the Moschino is the winner for me (she could have gone further with colorful shoes).

• Dhppy August 12, 2017 at 20:55 #

I meant to say “the bold graphics of the Moschino and the Missoni” instead of Marchesa. Too many M’s!

2. Caroline August 11, 2017 at 14:32 #

London Premiere in Yanina Couture.

3. Chris August 11, 2017 at 11:35 #

I wasn’t a fan of these – the Moschino looks just as trashy as the movie she was promoting, so it was event appropriate, but that doesn’t mean it’s a nice gown. I’m not a fan of Yanina Couture, this one was alright, although the illusion neckline didn’t look good on some other pictures I saw. Marchesa as a brand is the stuff my fashion nightmares are made out of most of the time. The Missoni is nice, but I wish it was a tad shorter and the silhouette a bit sleeker. The PatBo is alright. The silhouette of the Reem Acra is a bit too much and I’m not feeling the choker at all.
    I feel like I’m being a bit harsh, but yeah, it is what it is.
    So I’m going with the PatBo with the Missoni as a runner-up.

4. Alina August 11, 2017 at 11:11 #

Marchesa for me too.

5. CreoleLady August 11, 2017 at 10:34 #

Love the haircut, so much so that the Missoni is my fave.