Menu

Who Wore Galia Lahav Better? Allison Williams or Stephanie Sigman?

When it comes to this Galia Lahav Fall 2017 dress my vote for who wore it best doesn’t come down to my preference for Allison Williams’ tri-colour version, it’s more about the styling.

Credit to Stephanie Sigman for opting to do more with this look for the CBS Television Studios’ Summer Soiree, but Allison’s decision to let the dress do all the talking at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards works better for me.

Credit: Getty

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Kaitlyn Dever In Valentino - 'Detroit' LA Screening

Kaitlyn Dever In Valentino – ‘Detroit’ LA Screening

7 Responses to Who Wore Galia Lahav Better? Allison Williams or Stephanie Sigman?

1. Fiona-Brasil August 4, 2017 at 16:52 #

Amazing!It doesn’t even look the same dress.On the left, it’s like a tacky party dress with those ugly golden shoes.On the right, is a more casual , more modern version of a glittering look.

2. Pheephee August 4, 2017 at 15:14 #

Stepanie. I prefer the colors on her. Its a more finished look to me.
    Allisons seems unfinished and the shoes feel too clunky.

3. Chris August 4, 2017 at 15:13 #

While I don’t like her shoes either, it’s definitely a win for Allison – less cleavage and no belt works better on the occasion, everything else just distracts from the dress, Stephanie’s styling isn’t particularly fresh.

4. Nat39 August 4, 2017 at 13:20 #

Stephanie. Allison’s clunky peep-toes are awful. From the sleeker ponytail to the better sexier sandal and addition of the waist-tie for balance, Stephanie looks more modern and put-together whereas Allison is more ‘disco party’.

5. Kathy August 4, 2017 at 11:46 #

I like the pop of green on Allison’s version, and her hair & makeup are more polished. Stephanie’s styling seems rather contrived.

6. Maya August 4, 2017 at 11:32 #

Allison’s version has more flair, it’s a more interesting look on her. On Stephanie it seems generic in a way.

7. Catarina August 4, 2017 at 11:30 #

I can’t see beyond Allison’s extreme thinness. I’m sorry but nothing can look good on her.