Menu

25.07.17 Magazines

Nicole Kidman Goes Country for LOVE Magazine’s Fall 2017 Issue

Nicole Kidman’s cover for LOVE magazine is very raunchy to say the least.

Something we would expect from up-and-coming It girls, not a Hollywood icon with 30 years in the game under her belt.

Personally I think she looks incredible body, but I’m sure many will object to her revealing red Love Stories swimsuit which is unapologetically sexual.

Shot in Nashville by Carin Backoff and styled by Sally Lyndley, it would appear that the actress is second guessing the shoot as she quoted as saying, ‘That’s crazy what we did. Little denim shorts, right? I thought about that afterwards. I was like, what was I doing? I lost my mind!’

Gwendoline Christie In Bella Freud - 'Game of Thrones' Comic-Con 2017 Autograph Signing

Gwendoline Christie In Bella Freud – ‘Game of Thrones’ Comic-Con 2017 Autograph Signing

Platino Awards 2017

Platino Awards 2017

19 Responses to Nicole Kidman Goes Country for LOVE Magazine’s Fall 2017 Issue

1. Noemi July 26, 2017 at 09:46 #

50 and fabulous. I like the photos, the cover is pretty cheeky but it’s a photo shoot, so why not?

2. Nat39 July 26, 2017 at 07:06 #

Haha, the whole photoshoot , and I’m not talking about those nipples, ALL of it feels so awfully cheesy and cheap-ish..

3. Ana July 26, 2017 at 01:53 #

They’re just nipples people, geez! The pictures look great and she looks amazing

4. Rebecca Z July 26, 2017 at 00:52 #

She looks fabulous–she’s got it, why not flaunt it. She is a great actress and a very sensual woman. I love it.

5. CreoleLady July 25, 2017 at 23:51 #

*Eye roll*. Maybe she did something like this her younger days. But if she didn’t, why now? Is she that desperate? Tacky.

• VG July 27, 2017 at 11:22 #

“Desperate” will be the last word I would use to describe Nicole Kidman. This is a woman that has been working for 30 years and has accomplished everything imaginable in film, theatre and now in TV. I think she just gives zero f*cks now and is having fun!
      More power to her! She looks amazing!

• CreoleLady July 27, 2017 at 15:41 #

She just turned 50. In the most recent movie I saw her in (Lion), she plays the role of mother. Hollywood is not hospitable to women over 50 (over 30 for that matter). With that gratuitous nipple display (they look photo-shopped), I see a woman saying “I still got it”. Her remarks afterward do suggest second guessing and are not the remarks of a woman with zero #@! left to give imo. We will have to agree to disagree.

6. kane July 25, 2017 at 23:49 #

I probably could have done without the nipples but so be it. It’s more that I find it unnecessary to include this detail but am not overly scandalised by it. I agree, she looks incredible. What I especially like about these pictures is the simplicity of many of the outfits. It really brings home what I hatehatehate so very often about many of her looks in recent years: they are completely overloaded with detail or different elements randomly thrown together or just downright fussy and ugly.

7. Marie July 25, 2017 at 22:22 #

I love these pictures, I think she looks very genuine and real and fresh. I don’t find them all that risqué either? I mean, she can’t be the first to appear on some cover in swimsuit and, I guess she has nipples, but so do most people? It’s not like she strolled down the red carpet like this…

8. Pheephee July 25, 2017 at 21:40 #

I adore these pictures! She looks so darn youthful and vibrant! What an amazing body. Love these.

9. Schoolbea July 25, 2017 at 20:17 #

Love the inside images, dislike the cover immensely. Sorry but this nipple trend is not for me.

10. Jerusa July 25, 2017 at 20:10 #

Pero Nicole, pero, pero, pero Nicole y esos nipples? My lord yes, she def lost it. They are all okay except from the cover but not the swimsuit it’s the nipples sorry but no!

• Schoolbea July 25, 2017 at 20:19 #

I loved reading this comment in my head! Hahaha!

11. Christine July 25, 2017 at 19:51 #

She looks great!

12. Byrde July 25, 2017 at 19:15 #

I think this is so refreshing for Nicole and it’s nice when she steps away from the regality that we’re so used to seeing from her photoshoots. This is fun, a bit risky, and I love it.

13. Kathy July 25, 2017 at 19:06 #

LOL I love it! Such an unexpected style for Nicole. She’s done a million magazine shoots, but none quite like this one. I love the laid-back styling and poses.

14. JHH July 25, 2017 at 18:58 #

Am I missing something? What is so raunchy about these pictures?

• Catherine Kallon July 26, 2017 at 02:02 #

LOL…by her standards x

• Alina July 26, 2017 at 14:08 #

Haha, I agree. I mean, she’s done some raunchy movie scenes, much raunchier than this.

I love the photoshoot, especially because she’s wearing a different style of clothes.