Menu

Dove Cameron In Rosetta Getty – Apple Store Soho

With a new, checquered outlook in New York City, Dove Cameron was at the Apple Store Soho to promote her film, ‘Descendants 2,’ on Tuesday (July 17).

Some might see the makings of a tablecloth in these Rosetta Getty Pre-Fall 2017 separates, but the graphic nature of the patterning did make for a dynamic statement on Dove—especially in partnership with her icy-platinum side braids that created fresh vibrancy.

There was likewise a sense of girly femininity in the draped lines and handkerchief hems of the top and skirt, even if she wore the pieces in a bit of an oversized manner.

The shoes I could have done without, trading them for a less heavy sandal.

She’s not one to play it safe with fashion, and her experimental style can sometimes land with mixed reviews. What do you make of her latest look?

Rosetta Getty Printed Cotton-Blend Top with Handkerchief Hem
Rosetta Getty Printed Cotton-Blend Skirt with Handkerchief Hem
Credit: Vogue & Splash

Kyra Sedgwick In Akris - 'Story of a Girl' New York Screening & The View

Kyra Sedgwick In Akris – ‘Story of a Girl’ New York Screening & The View

Elizabeth Olsen In Proenza Schouler - Disney D23 Expo

Elizabeth Olsen In Proenza Schouler – Disney D23 Expo

10 Responses to Dove Cameron In Rosetta Getty – Apple Store Soho

1. Fanny July 20, 2017 at 15:06 #

I love everything except for the shoes.

2. Noemi July 20, 2017 at 09:33 #

I know these clothes are lent, but I think that sometimes you (or your stylist) should realized that not everything fits you well. Maybe with other shoes this ensemble (which I find very cute) would have looked better.
    I honestly can’t stand this hairstyle. I love braided hair but I’m tired of seeing hair braided this way.

3. Kathy July 20, 2017 at 08:19 #

I know she’s young, but her style is ALL over the place. Either she has an erratic stylist, or she just can’t figure out what kind of personality she wants to embody. Her dresses always seem to wear her, not the other way around.

4. charlotte July 20, 2017 at 01:41 #

why those shoes,I just can’t.
    the rest of this look were all interesting,including her braided hair,but all was ruined by those ridiculous shoes

5. Caroline July 19, 2017 at 23:25 #

I actually really like this except for the shoes.

6. Pheephee July 19, 2017 at 22:13 #

Im thinking she is really making this work. Im really surprised I like this as much as I do….ya, its a bit too long in the sleeves but the whole look really is quite appealing.

7. Marie July 19, 2017 at 20:06 #

I’m surprised myself that I like this. I thought it was okay when I first saw it and it keeps growing on me.
    It’s edgy but not ridiculous and the print and cut make this really dynamic without giving me a headache when I look at it too long. And her hair looks like it was made to go with this outfit.
    Even the shoes don’t bother me as much as I expected… they look modern? They ground the look well? I mean, they wouldn’t be my first choice, but they’re not a complete catastrophe I guess.

8. TeaAtTwo July 19, 2017 at 20:04 #

Maybe it’s because of the dull shoes but it looks too mature for her.

9. JHH July 19, 2017 at 19:08 #

Why are the sleeves so long? The skirt needs to be a bit shorter but over all this is okay and would have been a win for her except for the length issues.

• Alina July 20, 2017 at 07:27 #