Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Isabela Moner In PatBo - 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Sao Paulo Press Junket

Isabela Moner In PatBo – ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Sao Paulo Press Junket

Best Dressed Of The Week - Queen Letizia of Spain In Giorgio Armani & Jenny Slate In Michael Kors Collection

Best Dressed Of The Week – Queen Letizia of Spain In Giorgio Armani & Jenny Slate In Michael Kors Collection

20 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. james July 16, 2017 at 13:29 #

Jenny Slate for me. Though I also wanted to vote for Michelle but it would have been a bias vote as I love her too much :-p

2. Guadalupe Cuevas July 16, 2017 at 12:36 #

Que en Letizia wears Carolina Herrera dress. Sher is muy favourite.

3. grazia July 15, 2017 at 20:38 #

Not remotely interested in seeing folks complicit in the disaster happening in the US on this site

• Boy July 15, 2017 at 22:04 #

• Vita July 16, 2017 at 13:12 #

• JHH July 16, 2017 at 22:35 #

Is this in reference to the inclusion of Melania Trump in this blog? If so, this is an interesting view and highlights how tough it must to run this non-political blog. Despite the fact that I think that the current US executive branch is a complete disaster, a few weeks ago, I asked why Melania Trump was not being covered in this blog because I think she wears outfits worthy of discussion in a fashion forum and I thought that this blog should cover her and be above politics. It is interesting to me to see that there are those who disagree. I look forward to seeing how this issue plays out.

4. kane July 15, 2017 at 12:50 #

I ended up voting for Jenny as I wouldn’t change a thing about the look. But I have a feeling the week that Letizia’s had will be remembered at the end of the year.

• Alina July 16, 2017 at 09:04 #

Exactly my thoughts.

Ansel for the men.

5. SilentVisitor July 15, 2017 at 12:02 #

Michelle Obama; Runner up : Jenny Slate

Harry Styles; Runner Up: Tom Hardy

Honorable mention to Queen Letizia of Spain in Giorgio Armani

• JHH July 15, 2017 at 16:04 #

+1, these picks are exactly the same as mine.

6. TeaAtTwo July 15, 2017 at 11:46 #

One of my favourite looks of the year- Jenny Slate.

7. CreoleLady July 15, 2017 at 10:37 #

Three way tie between Jenny Slate’s Kors (sweet summer personified), my forever FLOTUS Michelle Obama (in her fifties and fab rocking C&O) and Queen Letizia (Armani, no more need be said). Gah! The men pose a challenge too, each look (ahem) well-suited to the wearer. Narrowed to Harry vs Kit. Fun week!

8. Caroline July 14, 2017 at 23:29 #

1- Celine Dion in Ralph & Russo (QUEEEEENNNNN AND BDOTW)
    2- Jenny Slate in Michael Kors
    3- Queen Letizia in Giorgio Armani
    4- Gemma Arterton in Dolce & Gabbana
    For the men, Jack Lowden in Dunhill.

9. alvarospain July 14, 2017 at 22:52 #

Rita Ora and Tom Hardy.

10. Boy July 14, 2017 at 21:48 #

I would’ve loved to see Dua Lipa in Ulyana Sergeenko on the poll, but anyway my vote ended up going to Jenny Slate in Michael Kors, she was h2t perfection.
    As for the men, I couldn’t decide between Harry Styles and Jack Lowden, so I voted for both.

11. Schoolbea July 14, 2017 at 21:36 #

I’m tempted to vote for Rita Ora! She was mesmerizing! The hair kind of ruined that look for me, so I’m going to go for Jenny. That outfit gave me life this week.

And an honourable mention to Queen Letizia. That Armani paired with lavish diamonds and sapphires was amazing.

Can’t get over Jack’s tailoring. Sorry, Harry, but it’s sharpness for me this week.

• Leandra July 14, 2017 at 21:50 #

Im very tempted to vote for Rita . Im surprised how much I like her look but Obama’s and Letizia’s are killers as well. I’ll wait a bit to decide.

12. Elena July 14, 2017 at 21:08 #

Mélanie is in Dior and not Dolce Gabbana

13. Chris July 14, 2017 at 20:31 #

I kinda would’ve liked to see Sophie Turner and Nathalie Emmanuel in the poll. I’m gonna vote for Jenny Slate or Miranda Kerr, though. I might just end up going for Miranda.

For the men: Harry Styles, closely followed by Kit Harington.

• LeeAnn July 15, 2017 at 03:42 #