Michelle Obama In Cushnie et Ochs - 2017 ESPYS

Michelle Obama In Cushnie et Ochs – 2017 ESPYS

Dove Cameron In Marc Jacobs - 2017 ESPYS

Dove Cameron In Marc Jacobs – 2017 ESPYS

9 Responses to Azzedine Alaia Fall 2017 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. Ana July 14, 2017 at 23:05 #

Great choices and great collection! I can also picture Allison Williams in the Natalie Portman dress.

2. Shiva July 13, 2017 at 19:57 #

I LOVE this Collection- so classy, and refined, and as is usual with Alaia, the focus wholly on making the woman look and feel her most beautiful self.

3. elle July 13, 2017 at 19:11 #

Love the choices for Monica and Natalie, hope they take your suggestion.
    I love the dress for Jessica but I think Cara could really rock that look (a change from the leg-barers she seems to always pick).
    I was going to say Zoe probably won’t wear a dress like that (too sweet and full of colour) but then I remembered her amazing turn at the Met.

Nice collection and great to see these glimpses of couture artistry (this is usually my only fashion site so youare, as always, giving me a great education).

4. Maria F. July 13, 2017 at 16:03 #

i really liked this collection. Hopefully we will see a few of the dresses on red carpets.

5. meme July 13, 2017 at 15:13 #

Except the picks for Zoe and Jessica, I’m loving these dresses.

• JHH July 13, 2017 at 20:05 #

For me the only one I don’t love is Zoe’s. I agree Elle on like’s Jessica’s choice for Cara. I could see Felicity in her choice and it would be a great refinement of the types of dresses that she normally wears.

6. Crystalline July 13, 2017 at 13:29 #

I thought there would be Scarlett Johanssen on your pick as she has been wearing Alaia dresses in her few latest outings.

• Thomas Monks July 13, 2017 at 15:04 #

Personally while she’s worn a lot of Alaia I am not a fan of her in Alaia. She would probably wear the dress I picked for Zoe.

7. kane July 13, 2017 at 11:32 #

I’d be intrigued to see the first dress on Monica. Could work, also could maybe not.