Menu

Angie Harmon In Milly – 3rd Annual Sports Humanitarian Of The Year

There was nothing sporty about Angie Harmon’s look at the 3rd Annual Sports Humanitarian of the Year on Tuesday (July 11) in LA.

Instead, she epitomized femininity in a Milly Spring 2017 cutout party frock that prioritized flirty allure against a colour-saturated blue-and-pink palette.

This is a case where I love the girly and playful spirit of the dress but I believe it suffered a bit at the hand of the styling.

The white pumps and mismatched blue clutch interrupted what could have been a far chicer effect.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Brie Larson's Alexander McQueen Asymmetric-Drape Double-Breasted Jacket

Brie Larson’s Alexander McQueen Asymmetric-Drape Double-Breasted Jacket

Queen Letizia of Spain wears Carolina Herrera to Westminster Abbey

Queen Letizia of Spain wears Carolina Herrera to Westminster Abbey

6 Responses to Angie Harmon In Milly – 3rd Annual Sports Humanitarian Of The Year

1. Raquel July 14, 2017 at 06:36 #

The dress looks cheap and does nothing for her, though she still looks great.

2. kane July 13, 2017 at 23:18 #

If I recall correctly I used to be the greatest white pumps apologetic on here and I kinda get what she was going for her. That said, I generally prefer the more casual presentation on the runway with the t and the stripy sandals.

3. Pheephee July 13, 2017 at 22:44 #

Her beauty look is gorgeous but that dress is bad. It looks cheap and I cant stand the stomach hole.

4. Caroline July 13, 2017 at 21:15 #

I like this and I prefer her version of the look.

5. JHH July 13, 2017 at 20:07 #

Hate the shoes and the dress, which does not mean that Angie Harmon looks bad. She looks okay from the ankles up. There are just so many better dresses out there for her other than this juvenile one.

6. Maria F. July 13, 2017 at 16:01 #

i would have preferred sandals, but I do think she looks good in that dress.