Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Georges Hobeika Fall 2017 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Georges Hobeika Fall 2017 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Best Dressed Of The Week - Fan Bingbing In Zuhair Murad

Best Dressed Of The Week – Fan Bingbing In Zuhair Murad

10 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Markness July 10, 2017 at 00:34 #

Wow! What a great list of candidates, all varied yet all look chic! I voted for Olivia cause I know you all love glamour and I have a feeling Fan will win the audience vote. I love an eclectic like what Katy and JLaw are giving. Life’s too short. They seem to have fun with their clothes and in the end, it’s all that matters. 😀

2. Christine July 9, 2017 at 13:13 #

My personal favorite: Olivia.

3. TinaL July 8, 2017 at 22:06 #

Pom Klementieff in Chanel and Fan Bingbing in Zuhair Murad Couture

4. charlotte July 8, 2017 at 01:15 #

I love fashion weeks!!
    my vote gose to Fan Bingbin in Alberta Ferreti, followed by Pom in Chanel and Olivia Palermo in Schiaparelli.

5. Nat39 July 8, 2017 at 01:06 #

Fan Bingbing in Alberta Ferretti.

6. Schoolbea July 7, 2017 at 21:30 #

Such an eclectic list this week! I think all the Dior looks here were forgettable at best, and Katy Perry And JLaw must be here for their bravery…

I hesitated between Fan in the blue Murad and Pom, but my vote went for Pom in the end. She was simply flawless.

7. Kathy July 7, 2017 at 20:15 #

So many good looks this week! I can’t decided between Laura, Noemie, and Fan Bingbing’s Zuhair Murad.

Not really sure how Katy and JLaw ended up on this list…

8. Caroline July 7, 2017 at 20:14 #

So many great looks this week.
    1- Fan BingBing in Zuhair Murad (voted for her)
    2- Noemie Lenoir in Jean Paul Gaultier
    3- Zendaya in Ralph & Russo
    4- Elle Fanning in Miu Miu
    5- Olivia Palermo in Schiaparelli

9. Pinklady July 7, 2017 at 19:04 #

No, no, no… I can’t understand this poll with all the wonderful looks we have seen this week!!!! Katy Perry, JLaw, Cara, 2 Fan BingBing……

10. Leandra July 7, 2017 at 17:13 #

I know it is just a game but the inclusion of JLaw here is hilarious and totally out of place. Just look at the state of the woman comparing her with the super polished looks beside her.
    My vote was for Pom and 2nd Fan Binbing in the blue dress.