Menu
Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Hydrangea Row Peplum Knit Dress

Reese Witherspoon’s Draper James Hydrangea Row Peplum Knit Dress

Katy Perry In Elisabetta Franchi - Caviar Kaspia Restaurant

Katy Perry In Elisabetta Franchi – Caviar Kaspia Restaurant

16 Responses to Elie Saab Fall 2017 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. Lancel July 7, 2017 at 08:58 #

Stunning! The gown for Kurylenco is perfection and I can definitely see Queen Maxima wearing the electric blue one.

2. Dana July 6, 2017 at 23:01 #

So, the first dress picked for Elizabeth Banks (with the eggplant velvet bodice and sheerish skirt), does that not remind you of the Elie Saab dress that Lily Collins wore at the Rome Film Festival a few years ago? I’m having major deja vu with that look.

• charlotte July 7, 2017 at 01:31 #

yes,the ombre dress, almost the same design from his 2014 couture collection.

3. Pratyush July 6, 2017 at 15:20 #

The greens are stunning! And beautifully restrained!

4. Kathy July 6, 2017 at 13:37 #

I can SO see Lily Collins in that velvet bow-tied collar!

5. Maria F. July 6, 2017 at 10:39 #

i love this collection. Very medieval and a bit different than the last ones, which felt stale.

Cannot wait to see some of these on the red carpet soon.

6. cs July 6, 2017 at 10:29 #

I’d like to see Eva Green bring her smouldering magic to some of these dresses.

7. ShortStuff July 6, 2017 at 09:11 #

There is one gown in the collection that you didn’t how here. It is a blue velvet top with a blue monotone satin (I think it is satin) skirt. Blew me away but I have a tendency to love every thing Saab does. This collection has more weight and heft than many of the other collections – makes it very interesting.

8. TeaAtTwo July 6, 2017 at 08:42 #

One of his most interesting couture collection in recent times.

9. charlotte July 6, 2017 at 08:26 #

love these picks, especially the three emerald gowns.
    I believe it takes a woman with confident,elegance and great poise to rock this color.

10. Pheephee July 6, 2017 at 04:26 #

Beautiful!!! I cant even pick a favorite. Some good choices here

11. Nicky July 6, 2017 at 00:49 #

Haha I like how you picked two for Elizabeth Banks. Cause let’s be real, EB + ES is a match made in fashion heaven. Love the green look for her, especially.

12. Nat39 July 6, 2017 at 00:46 #

The top two are spot on, and I can see how Hailee Steinfeld can go for that 1st halter dress, her bold smokey eyes and all. I can imagine look 16 on Lily Collins.

13. Christine July 5, 2017 at 23:44 #

The one for KIERA -YES!

The first two is so them. Would be great to see. Most of this collection is a repeat of his past work though. Feeling very Deja Vu. Would like to see more creative looks by the Maestro.

14. Matt R July 5, 2017 at 23:31 #

I was waiting for this list, FC. And I KNEW you were going to pick an electric blue look for Queen Maxima, but I actually chose Look #14 (which would need to be slightly modified to make the bodice more demure and regal).

Great coverage, as always

• Giada July 6, 2017 at 09:17 #

Such lovely picks FC!

I too can see look #14 working for Máxima.