Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Kristen Wiig In Tanya Taylor - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Kristen Wiig In Tanya Taylor – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Best Dressed Of The Week - Zendaya Coleman In Ralph & Russo Couture, Alesha Dixon In Rosetta Getty & Stella McCartney

Best Dressed Of The Week – Zendaya Coleman In Ralph & Russo Couture, Alesha Dixon In Rosetta Getty & Stella McCartney

19 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. bisbee July 1, 2017 at 16:49 #

I really, really hated Zendaya’s look. So surprised it was the favorite. She looks like a character in a bad ’80s movie, including the hair. I usually love her looks…

2. Banx July 1, 2017 at 15:23 #

I love Zendaya’s dress/shoes in a torrent of pink. Paz is lovely and Chadwick is elegant.

3. Fiona-Brasil July 1, 2017 at 14:11 #

Queen Maxima and Rami Malek are the best!

4. alvarospain July 1, 2017 at 11:17 #

Zendaya (although I prefer the Altuzarra look) and Drake.

5. Nat39 July 1, 2017 at 08:15 #

I gave my vote to Zendaya, despite all the critique, she’s sizzling and unforgettable in her unapologetic pink look. Extra sharp Rami and Tommy in Fendi were my faves in menswear, followed by Chadwick.

6. Mimi July 1, 2017 at 02:33 #

Gigi Hadid in Jonathan Simkhai was my best of the week (street style look)

7. Pheephee July 1, 2017 at 01:14 #

Wow. What a horrid fashion week! Those are some nasty looks.

8. Caroline June 30, 2017 at 23:29 #

Alesha Dixon in Rosetta Getty & Stella McCartney and Demetrius Shipp Jr in Ermenegildo Zegna.

9. Cindy June 30, 2017 at 22:58 #

You have 12 women pictured but 13 in the list.

10. shawneh June 30, 2017 at 22:46 #

Tommy Dorfman is at least a decade ahead among the men.

11. CreoleLady June 30, 2017 at 22:12 #

Alesha Dixon, love, love, love, h2t, with Queen Maxima coming in second. Great week, the men look good too….

12. Boy June 30, 2017 at 20:55 #

Laura Harrier (and Stacy Martin but she’s not on the poll) velvet in late June and all, and Rami Malek.

• shawneh June 30, 2017 at 22:45 #

Rami Malek was the most basic of them all. I don’t get it.

• Boy July 1, 2017 at 01:43 #

Different strokes for different folks I guess 🙂

• Nat39 July 1, 2017 at 04:21 #

On the contrary, what Rami demonstrates here is a cool modern style. It’s not all about eye-catching colours or bold unusual getups, etc.. Look at the subtleties, like the cut of the suit and the overall sharpness and how the look comes together. Rami’s look is very sharply executed – from the current cut and footwear and the subtle stitching, down to the impeccably chosen shape of his shades – he’s cool, modern, fashionable, perfect.

• shawneh July 1, 2017 at 19:58 #

Yada yada yada…I watched the celebrities at the Dior Homme show and at least half the men present there were wearing exactly the same suit that Rami was or a very slightly different version of it. Look it up. It’s only because he’s Rami Malek that he’s featured on fashion sites otherwise there is nothing unique about his look.

• Nat39 July 2, 2017 at 04:13 #

I never said it’s a unique suit, it’s about the look being current and how well the cut suits the wearer and how sharp the fit is, and how well it is styled and worn. Rami is on point. It’s a good clean style.

• shawneh July 3, 2017 at 19:41 #

Current? Actually the suit – any kind shape pattern – has been disappearing from the runways in recent seasons. Dior Homme to which Rami istied to is an outdated house.

13. JHH June 30, 2017 at 20:47 #

There is no picture of Celine Dion. I question the inclusion of many of the choices. My picks are Queen Maxima and the un-pictured Celine Dion.