Menu

Margot Robbie In Zimmermann – Zimmermann London Flagship Store Opening Party

Since her wedding, Margot Robbie has laid low but on Tuesday (June 27) she made an appearance at an intimate dinner hosted by Nicky Zimmermann to celebrate the opening of the Zimmermann London Flagship store.

Taking her cue from the season, the actress opted for a floaty and feminine Zimmermann Resort 2018 dress.

I love the flirty feel of the asymmetric hem and sheer lace panels, plus the seriously beachy vibes that the length of the dress and Tod’s sandals evoke.

This look is a breath of fresh air, wouldn’t you agree?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Wish List Wednesday - Nautical Edition

Wish List Wednesday – Nautical Edition

Katie Holmes' Madewell Eyelet Cold-Shoulder Dress

Katie Holmes’ Madewell Eyelet Cold-Shoulder Dress

9 Responses to Margot Robbie In Zimmermann – Zimmermann London Flagship Store Opening Party

1. Kathy June 29, 2017 at 07:54 #

Not bad, although the shoes are a little clunky.

2. JHH June 29, 2017 at 00:22 #

I think the dress and the shoes do not work well together. I’ll be all alone but I don’t love the dress on Margot Robbie. It’s a pretty dress but not very flattering on her body.

• Schoolbea June 29, 2017 at 12:34 #

You’re not alone.

3. Dana June 28, 2017 at 19:57 #

I love the dress but wish she had chosen a different color shoe.

4. SilentVisitor June 28, 2017 at 18:04 #

She looks good but I immediately thought of Sienna in Chloe

I guess it is due to the easy breeze and this look being such a Sienna look

• Chris June 28, 2017 at 20:25 #

I mean, they’re working with the same stylist, so instead of saying this is a Sienna look, one could also say they’re both Kate Young looks. lol And for a stylists work to have some kind of identity and for them to go for certain types of looks and aesthetics regularly isn’t a bad thing to me. I love when I look at something and immediately think, this is soo this or that stylist and this was a case of that for me.

• SilentVisitor June 28, 2017 at 20:47 #

Got it! I had no idea they had the same stylist; I guess that explains the reason why this look was so familiar

5. Chris June 28, 2017 at 18:02 #

Perfect for this season and so pretty! I’ve been loving her style since last year, Kate Young does a really good job with her.

6. Caroline June 28, 2017 at 15:41 #

Flawless, summery, gorgeous. BDOTW contender for me.