Demi Moore In Gucci – ‘Blind’ New York Premiere

Demi Moore arrived at the ‘Blind’ New York premiere on Monday (June 26) awash with colour and optimism.

Opting for an uplifting Gucci Fall 2017 suit, the actress made the wise move to pair her busy suit with a hint of black bra and little else.

The print itself, which is reminiscent of gardens in bloom, is eccentric and fun if a little dated. Not dissimilar to Demi’s equally colourful ‘Rough Night’ premiere look from a few weeks back.

Did the richness of the colours and the experimental style win you over?

Credit: & Getty

Hailey Baldwin In Alexandre Vauthier Couture & David Koma - 2017 Maxim Hot 100 Party & 2017 NBA Awards

Hailey Baldwin In Alexandre Vauthier Couture & David Koma – 2017 Maxim Hot 100 Party & 2017 NBA Awards

BET Awards Hair Trend: Platinum Blonde Bobs

BET Awards Hair Trend: Platinum Blonde Bobs

12 Responses to Demi Moore In Gucci – ‘Blind’ New York Premiere

1. Lancel June 29, 2017 at 13:30 #

Nope. Not a good look on Demi. But I have to say that her face is amazing. If only she chopped her hair a little bit…

2. charlotte June 28, 2017 at 01:46 #

the prints and those puzzling shoes sent this straight to granny chic territory

3. Vallath June 27, 2017 at 18:56 #

Sinead, any time Demi wears color, you have to thank the heavens. Proper fit, styling etc. is just a cherry on top of a sundae. For years Demi has suffered from the Black Plague and for years here at RCFA we’ve been begging her to wear color. This is adventurous and refreshing by her standards. Hopefully she is turning a new page and has recovered from the Plague.

4. TeaAtTwo June 27, 2017 at 17:43 #

I like the suit, I just wish the hair were tied back.

5. Alina June 27, 2017 at 16:42 #

The styling ruins any potential that this look could have had.

• Caroline June 27, 2017 at 17:40 #

6. meme June 27, 2017 at 15:32 #

Ugh. I’m tired of Gucci and Demi.

7. PinkSugar June 27, 2017 at 15:21 #

I like the suit and I like the print. But the styling killed this look. The glasses, the clashing printed bag, the blue pumps. Way too much going on. Demi reminds me of Paltrow when it comes to the hair always being down, often times weighing down an entire look. I would have loved to have seen a sleek ponytail here.

8. LeeAnn June 27, 2017 at 14:32 #

Why would you say the print is dated ? Having said that not really a fan -I’m starting to tire of Gucci – it is very predictable

• Hermoine June 27, 2017 at 15:59 #

I am an old and I have to say if looks like prints in the 80’s
      I also don’t understand the shoes with the suit or the clutch

• meme June 27, 2017 at 16:19 #

I am an old too and I’m with you.

• JHH June 28, 2017 at 04:10 #

It’s dated because it looks like old upholstery. The whole look is bad though. I think I am now officially over Gucci for women. It’s so one-note 70s redux in every look and most of it is cut in such a way that it only looks okay on tall, very slim women.