Menu

Alexandra Shulman’s Vogue Leaving Party

A whole host of famous faces descended on the Dock Kitchen on Thursday (June 22) for British Vogue editor, Alexandra Shulman’s, leaving party in London.

Rosamund Pike: Rosamund kept it laid-back and breezey wearing an Antonio Berardi Resort 2017 dress. There was a delicacy to the pale pink colour palette and softness to the asymmetric hem which I instantly fell in love with. Pure and stripped back, the actress kept her makeup minimal and hair pulled back. The results were polished, but were they a little plain?

Victoria Beckham: Looking city chic in leather pants and a plain white tee, the designer wore her own Victoria Beckham collection. I love the smoky eye and the red waistband which add a sultry edge to this Resort 2018 look. The tight skinny trousers are complemented by the loose top, whilst classic black heels finish this look perfectly.

Laura Bailey: Donning an uplifting maxi dress with palm prints, Laura looked fresh and summery. I particularly love the green hues paired with the model’s tortoiseshell sunglasses. A simple braid and centre parting bring cool holiday vibes, as does the halter neck design.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Erin O'Connor In Emilia Wickstead - Woodside Gallery Dinner In Benefit Of Elton John AIDS Foundation

Erin O’Connor In Emilia Wickstead – Woodside Gallery Dinner In Benefit Of Elton John AIDS Foundation

Lily James In Marni - 'Baby Driver' Premiere After Party

Lily James In Marni – ‘Baby Driver’ Premiere After Party

10 Responses to Alexandra Shulman’s Vogue Leaving Party

1. kane June 23, 2017 at 18:52 #

I associate that silhouette with Rosamund so much that they should call it “The Rosamund.” It’s a tricky one to pull off and I am not saying that she doesn’t, but when you start name it after someone in your head, they are clearly wearing it too often.

2. Caroline June 23, 2017 at 13:19 #

Except for the hole I love Rosamund.

• anonymous as always June 24, 2017 at 12:16 #

Actually I would have love it if the whole dress was with small cut outs like this one. Like small peekaboos.
      But the one single hole does look unintentional.

3. Draga June 23, 2017 at 13:00 #

V.B. perfect as always. Concerning Rosamud – I really wish someting like that in 40 degree (C) !!

4. Maya June 23, 2017 at 11:45 #

That hole (?) in Rosamund’s dress is driving me mad.

• Hermoine June 23, 2017 at 12:33 #

Me too! Is that supposed to be there??? If so that’s just bizarre

5. Chris June 23, 2017 at 11:18 #

Oh, Rosamund. Never change. How many times has she worn a Berardi with a similar silhouette in a similar color already over the past couple years? She started wearing these dresses during her pregnancy, where they made sense, but then never stopped wearing them. I actually don’t hate it, but iit’s not particularly exciting either.
    Victoria looks awesome.

• Maya June 23, 2017 at 11:46 #

I had the same thought! Her love of these trapeze dresses is a little baffling.

• kane June 23, 2017 at 18:54 #

I applaud it from a political stand-point. I just don’t get it sartorially anymore.

6. Alina June 23, 2017 at 11:15 #

Laura is my favourite here. Chic, feminine and extremely cool.