Menu

The promo tour for the ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ continued in London, with Isabela Moner in attendance at the premiere on Sunday (June 18).

Her China premiere look may have been cheekily on theme, but here her transformation for the evening was into that of a partial peacock with this Yanina Fall 2016 Couture gown that was likewise tufted in feathered plumes—as any good bird dress should be.

Execution-wise, the illusion neckline left just a bit to be desired as did the visible lining underneath; it would have done better in a similar blue-gray colour.

Whimsical though it was, it achieved said effect in a more dated, ice-dancing costume mood. Would you agree?

Credit: Yanina & Getty

Marion Cotillard In Chloé - 31st Cabourg Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Marion Cotillard In Chloé – 31st Cabourg Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Kendall Jenner's Stella McCartney denim wrap dress

Kendall Jenner’s Stella McCartney denim wrap dress

9 Responses to Isabela Moner In Yanina Couture – ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ London Premiere

1. Pheephee June 19, 2017 at 23:18 #

In this picture the illusion neckline seems fabulous but in the picture with laura haddock n her, its not so appealing sadly.
    I love the idea of this with the bird deco n such but the underlining should of been better done.

2. Chris June 19, 2017 at 17:12 #

I can’t remember ever liking a Yanina Couture look, this one doesn’t change that, although it’s lovelier than most.

3. Caroline June 19, 2017 at 14:53 #

I adore this.

4. Christine June 19, 2017 at 14:08 #

I don’t like the visible lining underneath.

• JHH June 19, 2017 at 17:43 #

+1. It would be so much better if it was a full length lining.

• Alina June 20, 2017 at 17:38 #

+2. I will never understand this half-length lining.

5. BiqA June 19, 2017 at 11:39 #

This would’ve been so perfect for me had the skirt lining been from hip to floor rather than going halfway. It cheapens the look and makes it look like the designer ran out of fabric, and that’s a shame since this is such a beautiful dress

• anonymous as always June 19, 2017 at 16:06 #

I love the dress but the lining cheapens it, unfortunately.
      Also, I would have love to see the cape on the red carpet as well. It looks so beautiful and enchanting in the runway.
      Other than that, it’s truly a beautiful dress!!!

6. Kathy June 19, 2017 at 10:13 #

She’s a tad short for this dress, but I actually don’t hate it. She’s young enough that she can pull this sort of thing off without looking ridiculous.

Side note: The illusion mesh on that neckline is INCREDIBLE. All designers should aim for that level of realism.