Menu

Kirsten Dunst In Bottega Veneta – ‘The Beguiled’ LA Photocall

Kirsten Dunst attended the LA photocall for ‘The Beguiled’ on Sunday (June 11).

Finding inspiration in the vintage, ’40s-inspired leanings of the Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2017 collection, she wore a sweetly elegant dress with nail-head studded embellishment across the neckline.

I love the prim charm of this frock on Kirsten. And while the black sandals wouldn’t have been my first choice, she redeemed the styling with her bright magenta lip for a touch of modern boldness.

Credit: Vogue.com & Courtesy of Bottega Veneta

The 5 Best Basics Your Summer Wardrobe Is Yearning For

The 5 Best Basics Your Summer Wardrobe Is Yearning For

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

6 Responses to Kirsten Dunst In Bottega Veneta – ‘The Beguiled’ LA Photocall

1. MissCoco July 26, 2017 at 12:43 #

I could see this dress in Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge

2. Schoolbea June 17, 2017 at 12:05 #

This is a style I would never wear, but I think this dress is particular, despite its grannyish vibe, suits her very well. I don’t agree it’s a bad colour, I think it’s actually quite lovely on her.

I’m not convinced by the sandals at all, though. The shoes on the model are gorgeous, and I think they complement the dress much better (although then it would all have looked much more fall-like).

3. anonymous as always June 16, 2017 at 19:11 #

If this was paired with light blue sandals it would have been so much more fresh… Pity cause I really like this colour on her, especially with this french-rose lipstick!

4. CTgirl June 16, 2017 at 18:18 #

She is either too busty for this dress or she needs a better bra. This is frumpy and the color is just ghoulish on her.

5. JHH June 16, 2017 at 16:11 #

This is so grandma that most grandmothers I know would not wear saying it is too aging. It even looks grannyish on the model.

6. Caroline June 16, 2017 at 15:56 #