Menu

Lindsay Lohan In Gucci – British Asian Trust Annual Iftar Ramadan

Lindsay Lohan made a bold appearance at the British Asian Trust Annual Iftar Ramadan at the Savoy, London on Tuesday (June 13).

It’s hard to know where to start with such a busy look. There are frills, belts, bows, buttons, and even a Japanese influenced porcelain print. One thing everyone can agree on is that the actress did not hold back with her Gucci gown.

Whilst the excessive details do feel overwhelming I have to credit Lindsay with always taking fashion risks.

This extravagant look is certainly not dull and feels celebratory. Although that might just be the sparkly bow which brings to mind Christmas tree decorations.

This heady mix of embellishments and styles is actually reminiscent of the entire Gucci Resort 2017 collection. I also have to add that I love the actresses long tumbling waves and minimal makeup which tone this look down somewhat.

What do you make of this look?

Gucci porcelain garden-print silk gown

Credit: Vogue.com & Wenn

Reiss Sale Is Now On Get 50% Off

Reiss Sale Is Now On Get 50% Off

Kim Kardashian West In Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier - 2017 Forbes Women's Summit

Kim Kardashian West In Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier – 2017 Forbes Women’s Summit

15 Responses to Lindsay Lohan In Gucci – British Asian Trust Annual Iftar Ramadan

1. Alina June 15, 2017 at 09:31 #

This is a mess of a dress.

2. charlotte June 15, 2017 at 02:03 #

I’m just glad she is clean and sober now and she is back in public sights after so long.

The dress,I must point out,is NOT Japanese influenced, the blue and white color palette and those flowers, waves and mountain motifs are classic Chinese aesthetics, there is an amazing collection of Ming porcelain in the British Museum in case you wanna learn something.

Judging by the pic shown here,she was almost drowning in this dress,all those details including the chained purse are fighting against each other.

3. adrian June 14, 2017 at 19:14 #

I like this dress a lot. on the runway and on Lindsay, who I think embodies it’s spirit: funky, unexpected, playful, all-over-the-place.

4. Caroline June 14, 2017 at 16:41 #

Gucci and Lindsay Lohan. What an atrocious combination.

• Draga June 14, 2017 at 17:00 #

Awful !!!!

5. Pheephee June 14, 2017 at 15:14 #

Its just a hideous dress, no one could of saved it.
    Interesting to see Lindsay out n about again though. Hope this is the start of something new for her! She needs a new hairstyle.

6. Leandra June 14, 2017 at 14:56 #

“I have to credit Lindsay with always taking fashion risks. ” There is a difference between taking risks and being a fashion trainwreck without a defined personal style. She clearly falls in the 2nd category.

7. meme June 14, 2017 at 14:37 #

the dress looks like a costume to me but from the neck up, Lindsay’s looks good. Though I still don’t understand how she affords her lifestyle and gets to wear designer clothes when she hasn’t worked in years.

8. Chris June 14, 2017 at 14:26 #

I feel like the dress is wearing her. There’s a disconnect between dress and wearer, she doesn’t pull it off imo.

9. J June 14, 2017 at 14:25 #

You know what, +1 for effort. She’s looking much better. Hope the trend continues.

• anonymous as always June 14, 2017 at 23:43 #

She also looks healthy. Good for her.

10. Marie June 14, 2017 at 14:17 #

I think she makes it work. Sure, could’ve been better with less fuss, but she still wears it with unparalleled confidence and it’s a fresh, bold choice. All in all it’s a good look imo.

11. Kathy June 14, 2017 at 11:17 #

Yikes. This is way too literal an interpretation of the Asian theme, although most of the blame lies with the dress itself. At least her hair and makeup look nice.

12. Trinny June 14, 2017 at 11:01 #

No doubt that this look could be improved by being stripped down a bit more, but I still quite like it. This is probably the best she’s looked in quite some time.