Menu

13.06.17 Premiere

Demi Moore In Christian Dior – ‘Rough Night’ New York Premiere

Demi Moore attended the New York premiere of Sony’s ‘Rough Night’ on Monday (June 12).

The actress turned heads in a rainbow coloured dégradé Christian Dior gown decked in a pastel colour palette which appeared carefree and effortlessly, as did the flowing full skirt.

A trio of straps felt dated and out of place as they distractingly banded around Demi’s midriff.

With her long flowing hair and Dior ‘Tarot card’ clutch, the actress brought some new age vibes and uplifting energy to the event, even if the look is a bit of a miss for me overall.

What do you think?

Credit: Getty

Kirsten Dunst In Chloé - 'The Beguiled' LA Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Chloé – ‘The Beguiled’ LA Premiere

Nicole Kidman In Carolina Hererra - 'The Beguiled' LA Premiere

Nicole Kidman In Carolina Hererra – ‘The Beguiled’ LA Premiere

10 Responses to Demi Moore In Christian Dior – ‘Rough Night’ New York Premiere

1. from-chitown June 13, 2017 at 15:08 #

Her hair needs a good conditioning treatment, but cannot deny that she looks great.

2. Caroline June 13, 2017 at 14:55 #

I appreciate the freshness of the look. She’s giving off real natural beauty vibes. The dress, however, looks dated, unflattering and cheap.

3. charlotte June 13, 2017 at 12:46 #

Twilight sparkle called and wanted her dress back.
    I’m scratching my head trying to understand the idea behind this design,why would the designer emphasize the midriff section with those dated and ugly straps….

4. Charlotte June 13, 2017 at 12:08 #

The hair are awful!
    But I really like the dress.

5. Kathy June 13, 2017 at 11:43 #

If I didn’t know otherwise I could’ve sworn these pictures were from 1997. The hair and dress are just so dated.

• JHH June 13, 2017 at 15:00 #

6. Chris June 13, 2017 at 11:05 #

The gown is alright, the hair is not.

7. Schoolbea June 13, 2017 at 10:49 #

I don’t dislike the dress so much, I think that trio of straps is not the culprit. I blame her hair for bringing down the whole look. Not only because it looks so dry, but because it’s too long and poorly styled in general.

I never comment on this because I really appreciate your work and the fact that you work tirelessly to bring us this number of posts a day, but I must confess I get a bit distracted by poor grammar in the posts sometimes… I say this in the spirit of improvement and positive criticism.

• Leandra June 13, 2017 at 13:50 #

Gf, I saw your post another day but was unable to answer at that moment. Thanks for your nice words.

8. Alina June 13, 2017 at 10:40 #

Something is not working here and I can’t tell exactly what. I think it’s a combination between the awkward pose and the dry-looking hair.