Menu

12.06.17 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2017 Tony Awards?

Naomi Campbell In Roberto Cavalli Couture - 2017 LIFEBALL

Naomi Campbell In Roberto Cavalli Couture – 2017 LIFEBALL

The Net-A-Porter International Sale Is Now On

The Net-A-Porter International Sale Is Now On

12 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2017 Tony Awards?

1. Caroline June 13, 2017 at 15:36 #

1- Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors
    2- Denée Benton in Oscar de la Renta
    3- Cynthia Erivo in CG
    4- Condola Rashad in Vivienne Westwood
    5- Candice Swanepoel in Prabal Gurung
    Hard choice! Very nice dressed event. My vote went for Olivia.

2. Schoolbea June 13, 2017 at 09:36 #

Denée was no doubt amazing, she makes me doubt, but I’m still quite enamoured by Olivia and Scarlett. Really hard for me, this one! I guess I’ll toss a coin, lol.

3. Chris June 13, 2017 at 08:26 #

Scarlett.

4. james June 13, 2017 at 08:21 #

Denée for me. Regal and unique! Am I the only one who doesn’t get Olivia’s dress? It looks like it just came out of the 70’s and it doesn’t flatter her chest AT ALL! I guess to each their own, I just don’t get it.

5. Kathy June 13, 2017 at 07:13 #

Cynthia is far and away my favorite. She looks so regal and sophisticated. Perfectly styled from head to toe.

6. Alina June 13, 2017 at 06:30 #

1. Sarah Paulson
    2. Denée Benton
    3. Olivia Wilde

What an amazing event! Many PBs and a wide array of classy looks! The always-sheer ladies should take a look and learn. Classy and covered up can be interesting too.

7. CreoleLady June 13, 2017 at 01:55 #

Denee Benton ftw. Also loved Cynthia (wow!) and Cobie (gorgous print). Condola gets an honorable mention for working that dress like nobody’s business. I really enjoyed this event.

8. SilentVisitor June 13, 2017 at 01:13 #

wow, what a well dressed event with the exception of Candice.

My top 5: Denee/Olivia/Scarlett/Cynthia/Sarah

My vote goes to Denee for being so different, the bright color and especially how fresh her look is

9. TJ June 13, 2017 at 00:06 #

Olivia WIlde. Not just because she looked regal yet effortless, but because she did that 2 hours after doing a play(1984) on Broadway! Sarah Paulson and Cobie Smulders are a strong 2nd and 3rd in this bunch.

10. alvarospain June 13, 2017 at 00:02 #

Sarah Paulson.

11. Nat39 June 12, 2017 at 23:52 #

Don’t have to think, Denée Benton was my fave. She brought color, freshness and flair to the summer event, she looks like a Tony Awards symbol against that background, distinct and pretty with a dose of charm and personality.

• Maya June 13, 2017 at 00:18 #