Menu

07.06.17 Premiere

‘The Mummy’ New York Premiere

The premiere for ‘The Mummy’ took place in New York on Tuesday (June 6) with cast members Sofia Boutella and Annabelle Wallis both continuing their fine form.

Sofia Boutella: Sofia’s penchant for all things dramatic was demonstrated again in this Rodarte gown. This look is saved from being bridal by the actresses’ edgy undone hairstyle and the oversized sheer sleeve. There’s something celestial about the purity of this dress and I love that she kept her makeup pared back and her eyebrows natural. The embellishments add a beautiful flow to this dress too.

Annabelle Wallis: This look is fierce. Annabelle looks as if she’s dripping in gold, from her perfectly gently golden curls to her jewels and her custom Giorgio Armani gown itself. I love the slight plunge in the neckline and capped sleeves. The train adds a regal touch which is mirrored by the gold bracelet. Her bronze makeup is an ideal accompaniment for this golden goddess look. Simply divine.

Credit: Getty

2017 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards Red Carpet Roundup

2017 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Riley Keough In Givenchy & Louis Vuitton - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon & 'It Comes At Night' New York Premiere

Riley Keough In Givenchy & Louis Vuitton – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon & ‘It Comes At Night’ New York Premiere

19 Responses to ‘The Mummy’ New York Premiere

1. kane June 11, 2017 at 19:29 #

Annabelle, you make me collect my jaw. The gown is nothing special, but wow!

2. Alina June 9, 2017 at 13:49 #

Annabelle is going straight to my BDOTY list. Flawless.

3. TeaAtTwo June 8, 2017 at 20:56 #

I think both ladies look great but I’m leaning towards Annabelle’s look more. Definitely a candidate for best promo tour of the year.

4. Pheephee June 8, 2017 at 14:41 #

Annabelle looks pretty much flawless. Its the perfect diva pose with the perfect dress and styling. I love it!

5. Amanda June 8, 2017 at 06:32 #

Annabelle is working the hell out of that dress – a definite smoke show! Wow.

6. Marie June 7, 2017 at 22:53 #

As usual, Sofia’s hairstyle puts me off a bit. Also, I feel like she hasn’t felt one hundred percent comfortable in anything she’s worn so far on this promo tour, like they were all nice looks, but not for her specifically. That feeling when something looks great in the shop but when you wear it it’s just kind of – nah. Which is a pity because she has such a great body and expressive, memorable face. Why does it seem so hard to find something that looks just right on her?

Annabelle looks divine, fit is amazing. Her best so far.

7. anonymous as always June 7, 2017 at 19:02 #

I don’t know why but Annabelle Wallis in this dress, made me think of the outfit as the golden version of Naomi Watts’s silver Armani Prive at the 2013 Oscars (which I personally loved).
    I know the are different dresses but there is something about both looks that gives me the same vibe. A modern-confident-goddess vibe.
    Great and beautiful look indeed.

8. Caroline June 7, 2017 at 18:53 #

LOVE both looks but I’m positive Armani Prive is my favorite ever red carpet king. One of my BDOTY looks from Annabelle.

9. Nadine Hughey June 7, 2017 at 17:43 #

Sofia Boutella has had so many great looks, but I do love this dress!

10. Fiona-Brasil June 7, 2017 at 16:13 #

Both ladies look gorgeous!

11. JHH June 7, 2017 at 15:23 #

Annabelle looks amazing. Her look proves the importance of fit and styling because as evening gowns go, I have seen this dress a million times but it looks so good on her that it is a BDOTW contender and maybe even BDOTY. As usual, Sofia’s dress is lovely but not the right dress for her.

• Schoolbea June 7, 2017 at 16:55 #

I couldn’t agree more about fit and styling, particularly about fit. You can trust Armani for this kind of flawless silhouette.

This goes straight to my BDOTY list. I wouldn’t change a thing. The design looks simple but it is absolutely captivating both at first glance and in every detail.

12. Chris June 7, 2017 at 13:54 #

Annabelle looks BDOTY worthy. Perfect way to end a great promo tour for her with a bang.

13. Nat39 June 7, 2017 at 13:25 #

Annabelle is picture perfect here, a flawless look – gorgeous hair, beautiful fit, and commanding star presence – a timeless gold moment.

Sofia’s gown is a bit overdone, and that hair doesn’t go.

14. Martina June 7, 2017 at 13:20 #

This is Annabelle’s best look ever just wow! She is drop dead gorgeous, I am simply amazed. I agree with alvarospain, this goes on my BDOTY list 😀

15. Kathy June 7, 2017 at 13:11 #

Both ladies have had a fantastic promo tour, although I find Sofia’s style more captivating, even if she doesn’t always pull off everything she wears. It’s the risk that makes things exciting.

Annabelle’s Miu Miu from the Taiwain premiere is still my favorite look from her. The all-over gold sequins here are a bit one-note.

16. Denise June 7, 2017 at 12:12 #

Sofia’s dress seems to be wearing her. They haven’t picked a dress for her that really suits her personality. Annabelle on the other hands is flawless !

17. alvarospain June 7, 2017 at 12:09 #

W-O-W! Bravo Annabelle Wallis! I think this look goes to my BDOTY list! Well done!!! #inlove

18. Charlotte June 7, 2017 at 12:02 #

Annabelle is gorgeous !
    Her promo tour has ben perfect.

I don’t know what to think of Sofia’s dress, I’m not sure it’s the right dress for her.