Menu

Salma Hayek In Bottega Veneta – Sundance London Filmmaker And Press Breakfast

Salma Hayek attended the Sundance London Filmmaker and press breakfast earlier today (June 1) in London.

Her Bottega Veneta Spring 2017 dress doesn’t scream spring, yet it’s chic enough to be worn for all seasons.

I love the flattering fit, and the leather accents which she modified to give this dress a cold-shoulder feel and a touch more modernity.

Thoughts?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Coleen Rooney's Kiini crochet bikini

Coleen Rooney’s Kiini crochet bikini

Mandy Moore's Elizabeth and James small market shopper tote

Mandy Moore’s Elizabeth and James small market shopper tote

10 Responses to Salma Hayek In Bottega Veneta – Sundance London Filmmaker And Press Breakfast

1. Kathy June 1, 2017 at 20:50 #

I prefer the leather straps on the runway version. The off-the-shoulder silhouette messes with the fit under her armpits.

2. JHH June 1, 2017 at 18:59 #

Other than the color, this does not look good. It’s too long and the shoes are too clunky and pulling the leather down over the shoulders for a cold shoulder look is not working with this. This gets an A for effort but the result is meh.

• Juan June 1, 2017 at 20:49 #

+1. I feel like she always tries to look good but needs to understand what is best for her body. This dress is too long for her.

3. Nat39 June 1, 2017 at 18:46 #

The shoes are too chunky, otherwise I like it.

4. james June 1, 2017 at 16:30 #

I think I understand why it’s kinda hard to dress people like Salma or Eva. Designers basically think their clothes are only for tall, skinny women. Petite women like both these women do not stand a chance. And Salma is very busty and short while Eva is very boxy and also short. How are they suppose to fit into those designs even if they can afford them? They always have to rely on some taylors to modify every dress they want to wear. Must be exhausting and disappointing.

5. meme June 1, 2017 at 16:17 #

nope. too long. don’t like the shoulder change and those shoes are horrid. She’s great from the neck up. Love the dress on the model.

6. Dana June 1, 2017 at 15:45 #

I like the dress a lot, but I am not crazy about the shoes. It may be the length that is making the shoes not work for me.

7. Alina June 1, 2017 at 15:43 #

For a change, hair and makeup are perfect. Not sure about the length of the dress, but the colour works wonderfully for her.

• cs June 2, 2017 at 02:53 #

Agree, hair and make-up look fresh and beautiful. And I prefer the shoulder modification…. it’s more feminine and I find that it suits her beauty.

8. Charlotte June 1, 2017 at 15:40 #

I’m not sure about the length.
    From the waist up, I like that.
    Way better than all her Gucci looks!