Menu

31.05.17 Premiere

‘The Mummy – La Momie’ Paris Premiere

Sofia Boutella and Annabelle Wallis continued the promo circuit for ‘The Mummy – La Momie’ in Paris on Wednesday (May 30), also continuing their recent favouritism for designer Miuccia Prada on this tour.

Sofia Boutella: Dialing back the dazzle of her Madrid Miu Miu look, Sofia embodied old Hollywood elegance in this Miu Miu black gown accented with a subdued level of embellishment for the label. The ponytail, tied with a black ribbon, added a girly sweetness to the vintage-inspired flair.

Annabelle Wallis: While simple in silhouette, the wow factor for this Prada gown was its rosy, coral hue and the golden lines of sequin embellishment that radiated against Annabelle’s blonde locks.

Credit: Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet Look?

Alesha Dixon In Dsquared² - Britain's Got Talent

Alesha Dixon In Dsquared² – Britain’s Got Talent

9 Responses to ‘The Mummy – La Momie’ Paris Premiere

1. Caroline May 31, 2017 at 15:44 #

These are not bad but I’m not feeling them. Kinda sloppy.

2. Schoolbea May 31, 2017 at 13:05 #

That is one beautiful Prada gown. They are capable of the best and the worst…

Sofia’s Miu Miu is nice but too sombre, and I think it would have realised its full potential on another occasion and with better styling. As it is presented, the contrast between the elegance of the gown and the laidback styling doesn’t work for me.

3. amy May 31, 2017 at 13:02 #

they both look great but Annabelle is my fave

4. Kathy May 31, 2017 at 11:01 #

I like Annabelle’s dress in concept, but the cutout sits a bit awkwardly. It looks like she’s wearing a vest. Sofia looks pleasant, if a little drab. The red nails are a nice touch.

5. Charlotte May 31, 2017 at 08:41 #

Is this promo tour sponsorised by Prada/MiuMiu ? 🙂
    I like Annabelle dress, I wish her hair were up.
    Sofia looks OK but her dress is nothing special.

6. Maya May 31, 2017 at 07:15 #

Annabelle looks wonderful! I love the color, although I’m wondering whether it’s the best for her skintone (also, is it just me, or are her arms and chest a different color than her face and neck). Sofia’s gown is nothing too special, but she looks beautiful too (that face!).

7. Alina May 31, 2017 at 05:49 #

Both ladies look great, but Annabelle’s my favourite here as her look feels more summery.

8. Chris May 31, 2017 at 00:19 #

Annabelle got one of the best Pradas I have seen all year. She looks pretty spectacular.
    Unlike Annabelle’s look, Sofia’s doesn’t exactly scream ‘summer blockbuster premiere’, but she still looks rather nice.

• Susie May 31, 2017 at 01:50 #

Annabelle’s dress looks great – wish she had done something different with the hair.