Menu

29.05.17

Juliette Binoche In Armani Prive – 2017 Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Juliette Binoche attended the closing ceremony of the 2017 Cannes Film Festival this evening (May 28) wearing a sparkling Armani Prive gown.

What I love most about this sequin gown is the outstanding cut rather than the dazzling sequins.

The hourglass silhouette bolstered by the asymmetrical neckline, jewels and improved hairstyle, still come second to her breath-taking Balmain gown in my opinion.

Credit: Getty

Diane Kruger In Jonathan Simkhai - 2017 Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Diane Kruger In Jonathan Simkhai – 2017 Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Monica Bellucci In Dolce & Gabbana - 2017 Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Monica Bellucci In Dolce & Gabbana – 2017 Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

11 Responses to Juliette Binoche In Armani Prive – 2017 Cannes Film Festival Closing Ceremony

1. VG May 29, 2017 at 23:07 #

The sky blue Armani is still my personal favourite but this is really nice too. Overall, she looked fantastic with every outing.

2. kane May 29, 2017 at 21:09 #

I prefer this one as it is more flattering and more unexpected. It’s young, fun and sexy. Good for her.

3. Pheephee May 29, 2017 at 19:07 #

This is okay. Nothing new. Doesnt hold much interest for me.
    And that hair is a mess but that seems to be her thing. I cannot stand one eye hidden like this, totally silly.

4. CreoleLady May 29, 2017 at 18:49 #

The blue Armani Prive edges this one for me. But both Armanis are superior to the Balmain imo, fit and finish. She looks great.

5. Charlotte May 29, 2017 at 17:36 #

She had a great run !
    My only complaint would be about her hair, which look oily during the whole Festival !

6. Chris May 29, 2017 at 16:42 #

My #1 is actually still the Armani she wore to the Anniversary, that one was Juliette’s BDOTY worthy moment to me.
    I really like this as well, it probably ranks second for me also. The silhouette has a lot of impact and the sequins obviously help. I’m not 100% sure about the hair, esp. the part that is covering her left eye, but I don’t really mind it much.

• JHH May 29, 2017 at 18:19 #

7. Nat39 May 29, 2017 at 16:21 #

I think this is her best. She looks really gorgeous and sexy, the gown is perfection on her.

• Nat39 May 29, 2017 at 16:43 #

The creases on the skirt in her Balmain were distracting, and the gown itself had a bit of a mumsy effect on her imo. unfortunately. Here, the gown looks a bit familiar with its neckline, but she looks 100% fab.

• Schoolbea May 30, 2017 at 10:38 #

I also thought her Balmain looked mumsy, despite the vibrant colour. I much prefer the sexy direction she takes here. The hair over her eye is distracting, but I still find her absolutely gorgeous in the close-up photo.

8. Alina May 29, 2017 at 16:14 #

Her hairstylist did a poor job throughout the entire festival and this time was no exception.

Her first Armani Prive is my favourite from her.