Menu

Hailee Steinfeld In David Koma – 2017 Billboard Music Awards

Hailee Steinfeld was sure to have turned heads at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday (May 21) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I feel the peek-a-boo macramé lends a sultry finish to her David Koma Fall 2017 dress, with the silver embellished adding a futuristic vibe.

If you’re going to show some skin on this red carpet, then this is the most modern way to do so.

I’m not sure I would’ve been so on-board had this been above the knee.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Miley Cyrus In Alessandra Rich - 2017 Billboard Music Awards

Miley Cyrus In Alessandra Rich – 2017 Billboard Music Awards

Halsey In Juun.J - 2017 Billboard Music Awards

Halsey In Juun.J – 2017 Billboard Music Awards

12 Responses to Hailee Steinfeld In David Koma – 2017 Billboard Music Awards

1. Manon May 22, 2017 at 22:24 #

The runway version would have been preferred, in my opinion.

2. Nadia99 May 22, 2017 at 19:41 #

I like it a lot. She’s probably one of the best dressed there anyway.

3. Arwa May 22, 2017 at 17:55 #

I think this is the only outfit I liked on Hailee in a very long time.

4. Ale May 22, 2017 at 15:41 #

I find this tacky, but I like the runway look.

5. TeaAtTwo May 22, 2017 at 13:33 #

She looks cool and chic

6. Alina May 22, 2017 at 13:09 #

Surprisingly, I like this.

7. Angela Melanie Rego May 22, 2017 at 13:02 #

I like this! Especially the boots. I think they bring a different dimension to an otherwise sheer silhouette. Also, I’d like to see the runway version on someone.

• amy May 22, 2017 at 15:59 #

+1.

8. anonymous as always May 22, 2017 at 12:45 #

I like it, but isn’t it a bit wintry???

Like many looks the past few weeks, I can’t get on board because they look out of season in my eyes… I know celebrities want to promote the new collections for the forthcoming winter but I still find outfits with leather, fur, coats, boots etc kind of weird in this time of the year.

But to be honest I do find in general, the fact that the winter-fall collections for the next year, are coming out a month after the winter of this year has ended, annoying too. I know that’s how the industry works, but still in April and May I want to look at swimsuits, summer dresses and sandals, not leather jackets. It kills the mood for me…

A look out of season (and the opposite: going out with a mini dress, sans tights and with sandals in the middle of a snowstorm, so common in fashion blogs) is a huge fashion faux pas for me. If you know how to dress, you know how to dress according to weather as well…

With that being said if this was a November look I would have love it…

So sorry for my tantrum and long post!!!!!!

9. Maria F. May 22, 2017 at 12:13 #

i like it a lot. Sexy but classy, especially with the length and the boots.

I am not even sure if i see naked skin or it’s part of the design.

10. Christine May 22, 2017 at 12:12 #

She rocks it! Perfect for this event

11. Martina May 22, 2017 at 12:06 #

I would love this if she had normal shoes, I just dislike those boots way too much