Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Dame Anna Wintour In Chanel Couture - Investitures Ceremony

Dame Anna Wintour In Chanel Couture – Investitures Ceremony

Best Dressed Of The Week - Emma Watson In Gabriela Hearst, Fei Fei Sun In Alberta Ferretti & Rami Malek In Dior Homme

Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Watson In Gabriela Hearst, Fei Fei Sun In Alberta Ferretti & Rami Malek In Dior Homme

19 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. VG May 8, 2017 at 02:54 #

I went with Cara. I am so in love with that Chanel suit. It is so beautiful and intricute and a true piece of couture. It might not have fit the theme but it was amazing and she looked amazing.

2. Sabrina May 7, 2017 at 21:21 #

Where is Priyanka Chopra??????

3. TinaL May 7, 2017 at 03:58 #

Emma Watson and Eddie Redmayne hands down!
    I think Emma Watson in Gabriela Hearst will be in my BDOTY list

4. Caroline May 6, 2017 at 17:26 #

What an odd poll! My best dressed at the Met Gala was Lily Aldridge in Ralph Lauren + Balenciaga (not featured) and BDOTW Katherine Waterston in Ulyana Sergeenko. I voted for her. For the men, Rami Malek in Dior, of course.

5. james May 6, 2017 at 16:23 #

Fei Fei Sun and Nick Jonas for me.

6. Noemi May 6, 2017 at 11:39 #

Among these, Emma Watson and Alexander Skarsgard. The Met gala was particularly disappointing, they year. I think Ramy Malek looked good, but Alexander Skarsgard… too handsome (and better shoes).

7. CreoleLady May 6, 2017 at 11:31 #

Sean P.Diddy Combs and Tracee Ellis Ross were my BDOTW. Of those on this list, Rami Malek and Fei Fei Sun. I thoroughly enjoyed the fast and furious RCFA coverage this week. Amazing!

8. Alex May 6, 2017 at 09:16 #

Zendaya and Rami 💕❤️
    Another brilliant week of coverage. Thanks Catherine, Rachel and Emily. 👏

9. allezfred May 6, 2017 at 02:25 #

Where is P.Diddy? He was my best dressed for the men. The only note worthy male dramatic outfit for MET.

10. Pheephee May 6, 2017 at 00:17 #

Rami Malek for sure for the boys. He looked perfect for the event and in general.
    Fei Fei Sun had a perfect dress and soooooo gorgeous. I would of loved that dress at any event. She did a excellent job!
    I do absolutely love Rihannas outfit too. It was so mind-blowing awesome! I will always love that look.

• allezfred May 6, 2017 at 02:26 #

Rami’s outfit was a suit in red. Where is the MET Gala drama and creativity in that? How does it fit with the Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons theme?

• Pheephee May 7, 2017 at 18:41 #

Its a total double standard. The women ‘must’ bring the drama and creativity, the men just wear suits and get away with it. I hate that just as much as anyone, its unfair and backward, but thats the way society wants it so I just go with the flow. sighhhh.
        Also, I read that the color red is a Rei Kawakubo color and she mentioned something in an interview about ‘red is the new black’ or some such thing.
        Anywayssss, the only man I remember wearing Comme des Garcons that night was Pharrell but it was too casual for the evening, although he did look hot.
        So, Rami wins for me, in a suit, in red, and dang he looks good.

11. wer May 5, 2017 at 23:54 #

I looove Blake’s Atelier Versace dress #justiceforblake. I also liked Halle Berry and Lily James.
    On this poll I voted for Zendaya.

12. pili May 5, 2017 at 22:44 #

Emma Watson??? K

13. Ale May 5, 2017 at 22:17 #

Even with the Met Gala, I voted for Emma Watson, she was perfection in red.
    And Rami Malek is my best dressed man (also perfect in red).

14. SilentVisitor May 5, 2017 at 21:53 #

Rami for the gentlemen

Cara and Fei Fei Sun for the ladies. Rihanna is my runner up

Wish you all have a wonderful weekend

15. Schoolbea May 5, 2017 at 20:30 #

I couldn’t help it! MET gala week and all… I went for Emma Watson.

Both Emma and Eddie Redmayne look just perfect to me.

16. alvarospain May 5, 2017 at 20:09 #

Despite being the week of the Met Gala, I find this week a little bit weak… I miss Queen Letizia in the poll, my vote goes to Fri Fri Sun.

17. Alina May 5, 2017 at 19:10 #

Fei Fei Sun from the Met Gala looks presented here, but I ended up voting for Alexis Bledel. I loved the styling of that dress.

Rami Malek is my best dressed of the week. Overall. I’m just smitten.