Menu

Scarlett Johansson In Azzedine Alaïa – ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Paris Premiere

Scarlett Johansson joined Juliette Binoche and Adwoa Aboah for the Paris Premiere ‘Ghost In The Shell’ at Le Grand Rex on Tuesday (March 21) in France.

While she took the safe passage for the Seoul premiere, this Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2016 look will join her list of wow moments; mostly for the unexpected nature.

Striking, dynamic, rich in texture and full of intrigue, I love how the Alaïa booties and smouldering eye makeup further emboldens this look.

Credit: Vogue.fr & Getty

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab Couture - 11th Asian Film Awards

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab Couture – 11th Asian Film Awards

Elizabeth Banks In Self-Portrait & Zuhair Murad Couture - Hollywood Walk of Fame for Haim Saban & ‘Power Rangers’ LA Premiere

Elizabeth Banks In Self-Portrait & Zuhair Murad Couture – Hollywood Walk of Fame for Haim Saban & ‘Power Rangers’ LA Premiere

8 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Azzedine Alaïa – ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Paris Premiere

1. Pheephee March 24, 2017 at 23:15 #

Ick. This is way too heavy feeling, boring, and kinda ug. Her fashion style has just gone to zero the last while.

• Caroline March 25, 2017 at 14:38 #

2. Chris March 24, 2017 at 11:31 #

It’s… okay. The only look of hers I have been 100% on board with this year was the Versace suit at he amfAR Gala, though. The promo tour could be better. Also, why is she wearing Alaia to almost every event these days?
    Does anyone know who her current stylist is?

3. TeaAtTwo March 24, 2017 at 09:40 #

It’s got a funky edge to it but I’m not wowed by it. I agree with Nat39 that her Tokyo look was her best so far.

4. Nat39 March 23, 2017 at 23:42 #

I don’t find it one of her greatest or a wow moment at all. This just looks like a warm fall look, nothing particularly impressively or fashionably edgy or strikingly standout, plus somewhat LV-esque overall (made me think of Michelle Williams a little bit), I don’t even think it suits her, she shone in her teal Balmain in Tokyo more imo. It’s fine, just not a wow.

• Nat39 March 24, 2017 at 05:05 #

..and I think it’s a bit juvenile for her. Put that cutesy skirt on Yara Shahidi and it will sing on her and booties will fit right in, even some leggings can be thrown in…

5. AnnieOh March 23, 2017 at 20:01 #

best look of this promo tour so far! she looks great 🙂

• Christine March 23, 2017 at 21:54 #