Menu

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Out In Paris

With her bag tucked firmly under her arm, Victoria Beckham and her son Brooklyn were spotting leaving the Ritz’s hotel to visit the Louvre museum in Paris on Saturday (March 11).

As we move ever closer to Spring, velvet isn’t the a fabric you would associate with said season, but Victoria Beckham’s Spring 2017 collection featured many in pink and mint hues.

While I wasn’t crazy about VB’s previous look, I do love her effortless sophisticated take on Parisian dressing here.

What are your thoughts on velvet for Spring?

Victoria Beckham pleated velvet skirt

Credit: Vogue.com & E-PRESS / XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM

Serayah McNeill In 3.1 Phillip Lim - MOCA's Leadership Circle and Members' Opening of Kerry James Marshall: Mastry

Serayah McNeill In 3.1 Phillip Lim – MOCA’s Leadership Circle and Members’ Opening of Kerry James Marshall: Mastry

Jourdan Dunn Celebrates The Launch Of The Lon Dunn+ Missguided Collection

Jourdan Dunn Celebrates The Launch Of The Lon Dunn+ Missguided Collection

9 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Out In Paris

1. Sanya March 15, 2017 at 11:00 #

I feel that I slightly dislike Victoria’s latest collections. I can see that she is trying to deliver something fashion forward, but many of her pieces don’t look modern and fresh, sometimes they are just odd. Like this combination.

2. Cate March 14, 2017 at 03:30 #

I think her last two outfits would have gone on a lot better if she wore a more fitted shirt like a turtleneck

3. AnnaP March 14, 2017 at 02:22 #

If someone other than VB wore this, people would think they were an eccentric bag lady. It just looks bizarre and scruffy. I always think of the Emperor’s News Clothes regarding VB and her “line”.

4. Lara March 13, 2017 at 19:41 #

Other than colour combination and shoe choice, there isn’t any difference between her last look and this one. I did not like the last look, and I do not like this one.

5. Camilla March 13, 2017 at 18:14 #

She’s after Carolina Herrera’s white-shirt-and-skirt crown at this point ???

6. gabis March 13, 2017 at 16:23 #

No, absolutely not. That skirt looks like a towel wrapped around her waist. And those awful shoes again :/

• Christine March 13, 2017 at 19:46 #

Agreed. Not feeling that skirt

7. LeeAnn March 13, 2017 at 16:18 #

I like her in the skirt but do not like the shoes with it – they are a bit too heavy.

8. Chris March 13, 2017 at 15:08 #

I’m torn between thinking the velvet skirt in that color is not my favorite and being like, whatever, she’s rocking it. Fact is, she looks incredibly chic as usual and kinda makes the skirt work.