Menu

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Out In Paris

Victoria Beckham was spotted in Paris, France this afternoon (March 10), having travelled to the city of lights with her eldest son Brooklyn Beckham.

As you would expect, the designer was of course top-to-toe in her Fall 2017 collection.

While I love the cool-blue mixed with rich burgundy, I have a few issues with the look.

1. The bag. It looks uncomfortable tucked under the arm. It has a handle, I wish she had made use of it.

2. The skirt. I really, really want to like the skirt as it’s a really cool concept, but the non-fashion portion of my brain says it looks like she pulled her pantyhose up too far over her skirt.

Thoughts?

Credit: Vogue.com & E-PRESS / XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM

Kristen Stewart In Chanel - 'Personal Shopper' New York Premiere

Kristen Stewart In Chanel – ‘Personal Shopper’ New York Premiere

Ruth Wilson In Michael Kors - Olivier Awards Nominations Celebration

Ruth Wilson In Michael Kors – Olivier Awards Nominations Celebration

8 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Out In Paris

1. dolan March 11, 2017 at 03:48 #

I think the reason why it looks like pantyhose is bcs the shirt is not see-through. If she styled it with a lighter fabric or the same shirt with a similar color bra and a jacket on top of it, then it will make sense. I do have to agree with you her styling failed her this time.

Also the bag is too stiff to hold like that. She needs to get a softer purse to have that under the arm vibe.

2. Juan March 11, 2017 at 00:05 #

I think that in this case, the proportions looked weird on her. She looks so small, maybe the boots or the lenght of the skirt. I would love to see that skirt with another top.

3. Pheephee March 10, 2017 at 19:46 #

The see thru part is unappealing. I think its stumping her….that or the matching boots.

4. TeaAtTwo March 10, 2017 at 18:12 #

The shape is very now just wish the waistband wasn’t sheer.

5. Charlotte March 10, 2017 at 17:37 #

I love the vibe from this look but I agree with you, the way she handles the bag doesn’t look confortable and the see-through part of the dress looks ridiculous.

6. Nat39 March 10, 2017 at 16:24 #

Agree about the skirt. Seeing the shirt that’s been tucked into the skirt doesn’t really strike me as a good idea, esp. w/o the blazer that covers some of it.

7. gabis March 10, 2017 at 16:18 #

Agree about the bag and the skirt but I also dislike the boots-skirt colour match. Not her best look.

8. Chris March 10, 2017 at 14:35 #

It’s very chic. I love it tbh. I mean, yeah, it would look better if she carried the bag differently, but I don’t really mind.