Menu

Kristen Stewart In Chanel – ‘Personal Shopper’ New York Premiere

Kristen Stewart was back on the red carpet for the ‘Personal Shopper’ New York premiere on Thursday (March 9).

While I prefer Kristen in tailored looks with edge like the LA premiere, I do appreciate the flip-side like when she unexpectedly presents a Chanel Pre-Fall 2017 pink cashmere dress with silver embroidery like this.

I was tempted to say a softer side, but with a buzz cut and heavy kohl-rimmed eyes, I will stick with flip-side.

The halter gown is eye-catching and lustrous, but the key, I feel, to any successful Kristen look is that she feels comfortable. And that radiates here.

Chanel Fine Jewelry ‘Coco Crush’ bangles and rings in 18K white gold plus silver Giuseppe Zanotti sandals rounded out her look.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Kate Bosworth In Diane von Furstenberg - Vital Voices Global Leadership Awards

Kate Bosworth In Diane von Furstenberg – Vital Voices Global Leadership Awards

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - Out In Paris

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Out In Paris

8 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Chanel – ‘Personal Shopper’ New York Premiere

1. TeaAtTwo March 10, 2017 at 17:12 #

I don’t usually buy her in Chanel but I think she looks good here.

2. Chris March 10, 2017 at 12:22 #

I really like it, tbh. Her make-up is epic as well. And the dress works very well with her new hair. I find the dress to be much more interesting on her than on the runway.

3. Nicola March 10, 2017 at 10:40 #

She is out of this world. Love the look, love her.

4. Charlotte March 10, 2017 at 09:16 #

I don’t like the dress and I don’t think it suits her.

5. P March 10, 2017 at 08:33 #

There are videos of her walking in it and that’s where it really shines. It drapes nicely in still shots, but moves beautifully in motion.

6. justine March 10, 2017 at 08:09 #

Not a fan of this look. Too shapeless for my taste, does nothing for her. The dress is wearing her, not the other way around.

• Puzzled March 10, 2017 at 09:06 #

I saw pictures and clips of her walking in it on Twitter and that’s where the dress really shines. These shots hint at how nicely it drapes, but you don’t get the full effect until you see it mid motion.

I too appreciate the switch up from her usual look while remaining true to her style.

• Caroline March 10, 2017 at 20:51 #

+1 plus her posture doesn’t work. Cate Blanchett could’ve worn it.