Menu

10.03.17 Best Of

Which Was Your Favourite Nicole Kidman Awards Season Look?

Credit: Getty

Blake Lively In Roland Mouret - Women Of Worth Gala

Blake Lively In Roland Mouret – Women Of Worth Gala

Build Series Presents Keri Russell (In Prada) Discussing 'The Americans'

Build Series Presents Keri Russell (In Prada) Discussing ‘The Americans’

8 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Nicole Kidman Awards Season Look?

1. Caroline March 10, 2017 at 20:55 #

Critics Choice Awards in Brandon Maxwell.

2. Eng March 10, 2017 at 19:36 #

SAG with Gucci

3. vicky March 10, 2017 at 07:32 #

I find flaws with every single look so I don’t want to vote. It’s either boring, wrong color, too twee or wrong fit but what’s bothering me most is that her hairstyle lets her down, almost, at every outing.
    Change style team, please.

• Charlotte March 10, 2017 at 09:20 #

I agree.

4. Nat39 March 10, 2017 at 01:55 #

Armani BAFTAs, followed by Brandon Maxwell Critics’ Choice and Gucci SAG.

5. Tiger Nueng March 10, 2017 at 01:49 #

Another great year of her. I voted for Armani Privé at the Oscars and running up with Chanel Couture at Academy Awards Nominee Luncheon

6. cs March 10, 2017 at 01:26 #

I personally also love her in her Critics’ Choice Awards gown but her SAG Awards Gucci gown is likely the one we’ll be seeing in lists for years to come.

7. Chris March 10, 2017 at 00:39 #

It’s Gucci (SAG) >>> Armani (BAFTAs) > Armani (Oscars) for me.
    I almost wish she had worn the Gucci to the Oscars. It’s so dramatic and bold, she definitely would have stood out on the Oscars carpet. While her look at the Oscars is gorgeous, it felt a bit safe, especially after her Globes and SAG looks. I think I would even have preferred her BAFTAs look for the Oscars, just because it would have been a tiny bit less..conventional and safe for the Oscars. While the Oscars look would have felt even more glamorous and gorgeous at any other awards show. Just for the Oscars, it was a bit of a standard choice (but yes, I still liked it).