Menu

Kelsea Ballerini In Pamella Roland – 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Kelsea Ballerini picked up the ‘Best New Country Artist’ award at the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards on Sunday (March 5) in Inglewood, California.

The singer was by far my favourite at this event wearing a degrade sequin jumpsuit from Pamella Roland’s Pre-Fall 2017 collection, styled with a Tyler Ellis clutch.

I love how this is equal parts sexy and cool without going down the attention-seeking route.

This look was a well-balanced but bedazzling way to announce yourself on the scene.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Valentino Fall 2017 Front Row

Valentino Fall 2017 Front Row

Fifth Harmony In Philipp Plein - 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Fifth Harmony In Philipp Plein – 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards

6 Responses to Kelsea Ballerini In Pamella Roland – 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards

1. Taya March 7, 2017 at 14:35 #

I love everything about this look. Everything.

2. Sharon March 7, 2017 at 00:13 #

I still have my obsession for jumpsuits and this one is definitely among my favorites. Love the colors, the design and the sparkles. My personal BDOTW, I think.

3. Pheephee March 6, 2017 at 20:42 #

Yikes that is an ugly jumpsuit….but its difficult for me to like jumpsuits…
    But this one…too tight, just tacky look to it.

4. Caroline March 6, 2017 at 15:07 #

Best dressed at this sad event. Love this from head to toe.

5. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang March 6, 2017 at 12:15 #

Now that’s BDOTW material no doubt!! I love that bedazzled plunging jumpsuit in that petrol blue hue, and it makes a strong impactful look without going overboard!! Head to toe PERFECTION, she couldn’t look better than this!!

6. Nat39 March 6, 2017 at 11:04 #

Standout, sexy and festive, perfect for the occasion – the best at this event, I agree.