Menu

06.03.17 Best Of

Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris Awards Season Look?

Credit: Getty

Rihanna Is The First To Rock The Saint Laurent Fall 2017 Slouchy Boots

Rihanna Is The First To Rock The Saint Laurent Fall 2017 Slouchy Boots

Beyonce Knowles In Gucci - 'Beauty And The Beast' LA Premiere

Beyonce Knowles In Gucci – ‘Beauty And The Beast’ LA Premiere

8 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris Awards Season Look?

1. CreoleLady March 7, 2017 at 22:31 #

Why she wore that gorgeous Armani to the GG after party (after party ?!l) yet wore that Raf Simons random cape knee-length dress with cutout to the Oscars is beyond me…..

2. Cat March 7, 2017 at 20:46 #

I think she always look phenomenal! Can’t believe on the Graham Norton Show she said people actually don’t recognize her on the street. I think if I saw her i’d fangirl so hard lol

3. H March 7, 2017 at 12:54 #

Now that I see them all, even I have to admit this awards season wasn’t as good for Naomie, even though I expected better cause she was a nominee. She looked good but I have seen her steal the show. Praying for the magic to come back.

4. Chris March 7, 2017 at 10:16 #

She can do much better than this. She had a good start, but… that was it. I love both Armani looks and voted for the Golden Globes one, that one was perfection. If I compare her Globes look and her Oscars look, I understand her Oscars look even less; even her hair and make-up were that much more epic with her Globes look.

5. Della March 7, 2017 at 04:00 #

Such a disappointing awards season. The only two looks I liked were the two Golden Globe looks. Her Oscars look literally looks like a swimsuit and a bath towel put together.

6. EmmaWoodhouse March 7, 2017 at 00:24 #

I had such high hopes for her this awards season, and she really disappointed, with the exception of the GG after party.

7. alvarospain March 6, 2017 at 23:41 #

Disappointment.
    I expected more from her. Much more.

My choice: Vanity Fair after party.

8. Caroline March 6, 2017 at 23:04 #