Menu

06.03.17 Premiere

Brie Larson In Derek Lam – ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Mexico City Premiere

Brie Larson appeared to take her foot off the gas for the premiere of ‘Kong: Skull Island’ in Mexico City on Saturday (March 4).

The actress wore a pretty uneventful custom Derek Lam embellished dress; keeping the styling simple with black pumps and loose waves.

After an impeccable awards season this year, I think we can all agree that we were expecting more. A lot more.

What happened to the Brie who kept our jaws dropping just a few days ago?

Credit: Getty

Jane Fonda In Naeem Khan - Goldene Kamera 2017

Jane Fonda In Naeem Khan – Goldene Kamera 2017

Nicole Kidman In Giambattista Valli Couture - Goldene Kamera 2017

Nicole Kidman In Giambattista Valli Couture – Goldene Kamera 2017

6 Responses to Brie Larson In Derek Lam – ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Mexico City Premiere

1. Noemi March 7, 2017 at 10:24 #

I don’t like the dress, at all and this length… I can’t stand this length! Most of all if it shows pumps. It’s a miss, for me. I don’t like anything. Obviously she can do much better!

2. Pheephee March 6, 2017 at 20:37 #

She looks nice…for a quiet dinner out. Those shoes are really blah.

• cs March 7, 2017 at 01:31 #

Perfect description, especially with the pumps and hair. I can almost imagine her putting a black blazer over this for when it gets chilly after dinner.

3. Caroline March 6, 2017 at 15:04 #

She was on a row, I’m a bit dissapointed. Here it looks like she didn’t even try.

4. Chris March 6, 2017 at 13:16 #

It’s lovely, but a bit underwhelming compared to her other looks this year and for a big blockbuster premiere, I agree. With better shoes and for a more casual event, it would be very lovely.

5. Nat39 March 6, 2017 at 11:27 #

Those dull pumps are killing everything, the length looks awkward, and the top doesn’t flatter. Overall, I didn’t think she was jaw-dropping this season, she certainly did very well, but not more than that.