Menu

06.03.17

2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Here is the roundup for the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards, where there were more misses than hits.

Heidi Klum: I’m sure Heidi has worn this Redemption dress before.  There is a strong feeling of deja vu about this look.  I really wish she opted for a blouse-less suit rather than yet another mini.

Noah Cyrus:  Without the name credit on Getty I would’ve never recognised Miley’s younger sister.  Judging this Marc Jacobs Spring 2017 look, I think it is safe to say that the former red head, who is making her own waves in music, appears to share the same stylist as her sister.

Demi Lovato: I have been a huge fan of Demi’s style recently, but this top-to-toe metallic look was overcooked.  There’s too much of one thing going on here.

Christina Milian: This Rubin Singer dress feels a bit dated.  I expect more from Christian.

Laura Marano: The young star opted have fun with her look channelling her inner 80s Madonna.

Jhené Aiko: I love the how the DKNY orange look is infused with midnight blue Loriblu sandals, but I don’t think the bag works with this look.

Karrueche Tran: The actress/singer wore an all red Yousef Akbar Resort 2017 look which despite it skin-baring nature and open-back was still one of tamer looks from this red carpet.

Maddie Ziegler: Giamba was made for cuties like Maddie. I love the unexpected pale blue accessories which included an Edie Parker clutch.

Olivia Holt: You can’t go wrong with a Kaufmanfranco mini, as demonstrated by Miss Holt.

Credit: Getty

Julianne Moore In Giambattista Valli Couture – L'Oreal Paris Dinner

Julianne Moore In Giambattista Valli Couture – L’Oreal Paris Dinner

2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Menswear Roundup

2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Menswear Roundup

7 Responses to 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards Red Carpet Roundup

1. Taya March 7, 2017 at 14:39 #

Everyone here looks a mess except Olivia. Heidi is a sore thumb at this event…

2. Star March 7, 2017 at 12:17 #

Who made Heidi’s shoes? I need it in my life.

3. Jeremy March 6, 2017 at 16:47 #

Heidi has been looking pretty amazing lately. She got a bit too thin there for a while and it aged her. Yeah this is a look that she’s been wearing for 20 years now, but if it ain’t broke?

Also – “over-cooked” is the PERFECT adjective for Demi’s outfit. It’s like she’s wrapped in tinfoil. She’s allowed one miss though, cause she really has been on a great streak lately.

• cs March 7, 2017 at 01:25 #

Must be the cooking analogies, but I read this as, “has been on a great STEAK lately.”

4. Caroline March 6, 2017 at 15:01 #

Heidi’s Redemption dress was worn by Josephine Skriver. Heidi looks actually nice, I like it. Love Maddie and Olivia here, my favorites from here. The rest are a complete disaster, when did music events become such a circus?

5. Chris March 6, 2017 at 13:29 #

Olivia’s look gets the job done, I don’t like any of the others.
    Music events always tended to be rather tacky in recent years, but this year has been especially bad for fashion at music events. I don’t think I’ve really liked a single look at any music event this year, not even at the Grammys.

6. Nat39 March 6, 2017 at 13:00 #

Olivia Holt’s look works, the rest are tacky to comical.