Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Credit: Getty

Emma Watson In Oscar de la Renta - ‘Beauty And The Beast’ LA Premiere

Emma Watson In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Beauty And The Beast’ LA Premiere

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2017 Show

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2017 Show

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nat39 March 6, 2017 at 02:35 #

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield.

Great week, so many choices – Amal, Hailee, Celine, Elisabeth…all deserving.

2. Hannah March 5, 2017 at 17:22 #

Janelle Monae’s Oscar look was stunning. Sad it didn’t make the list.

3. Ari March 5, 2017 at 16:55 #

Taraji is STUNNING! The dress is beautiful, the fit is amazing, the styling is perfect, that necklace is gorgeous, but most of all, she is serving that whole look! She just brings it to another level.

Best Dressed Man has to go to Mahershala, very handsome and very dapper.

4. Pheephee March 4, 2017 at 04:38 #

Ummm, uhhh, Kate Bosworth?
    Compared to alot of these looks Kates look to me is far better more interesting…what happened?

O and for the boys – Mahershala all the way. He looks a hottie!

5. Lady Mila C. March 4, 2017 at 03:58 #

Emma Watson in Elie Saab Couture and Riz Ahmed in Ermenegildo Zegna Couture

6. CD March 4, 2017 at 00:35 #

Kirsten

7. Izabela March 3, 2017 at 22:59 #

please, please could you guys do the ’roundup’ from oscars like you did with SAGs?
    they are hilarious!

8. CreoleLady March 3, 2017 at 22:34 #

Of these choices, Celine Dion all the way, the color and fit just beautiful. David Oyelowo for the men, love the textured white jacket.

9. fromchi-town March 3, 2017 at 21:57 #

Not getting the love for Emma Stone’s Oscar look. I was looking for Janelle from the Oscar’s and also Kate Bosworth from the after party – both stunning looks. Among the ones in the poll I pick Taraji or Celine Dion. In the end voted for Taraji – she looked stunning in that velvet gown and those diamonds in her neck were exquisite.

For the men I voted for Maharshala Ali. He looked perfect.

10. Caroline March 3, 2017 at 21:01 #

Well, from the poll’s choices my vote goes for Hailee Steinfeld in Ralph & Russo and Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford.

11. Rebecca March 3, 2017 at 20:57 #

Hey FC, are you going to post your best dressed list for the Academy Awards? I’m really looking forward to it 🙂

12. dedel March 3, 2017 at 20:43 #

I don’t get all the hype about Emma Stone’s look from the Oscars. That’s a difficult choice but I’m gonna go for Elizabeth Banks because … QUEEN ! And right after Hailee and Amal.

13. Shruti March 3, 2017 at 20:19 #

I can’t find the Deepika Padukone post 🙁 The dress is so vibrant, would love to take a closer look.

14. Nat39 March 3, 2017 at 20:15 #

Quite a bit surprised Kate Bosworth is not included.

• Zainab March 3, 2017 at 20:35 #

I’m shocked !!! She was voted best dressed at Vanity Fair Oscar After-Party and she’s not included in the BDOTW ??

• Nat39 March 4, 2017 at 05:53 #

It’s impossible to include everyone, it’s understandable, but she actually won the poll, exactly, and was obviously one of the most noteworthy this week.

• Zainab March 4, 2017 at 06:41 #

What’s the point of voting for best dressed at a highly fashionable event like the Vanity Fair Party if the winner won’t even be acknowledged at the BDOTW poll

• Caroline March 3, 2017 at 21:04 #

Agreed. Some looks are not BDOTW worthy in my opinion like Kate Beckinsale in Pamella Roland or Emma Watson’s looks. I think perhaps Brie Larson in Oscar de la Renta or Kate Bosworth in J.Mendel were more deserving.

15. Ale March 3, 2017 at 20:11 #

Who was the best dressed last week?

16. Rashmi March 3, 2017 at 20:08 #

I tried a lot and I still couldn’t understand the appeal behind Emma Stone’s Givenchy look 🙁
    It is so tough to pick a favorite this week, had to go with Celine Dion in the stunning Christian Siriano. ( Though my best dressed of the week was Janelle Monoe in Elie Saab Couture )

Riz Ahmed in Zegna had me hello at the color itself!! ?

PS: Thanks a ton FC, for such an elaborate coverage this week! You covered the Oscars like no one other. So good to have you back. 🙂

• dedel March 3, 2017 at 20:45 #

Thank God ! I thought I was alone to not understand the hype behind Emma Stone’s look. That was just OK …

• Rashmi March 3, 2017 at 22:44 #

Ikr!
        The color does nothing to her and partial fringes didn’t make sense to me.
        Even if her beauty look was great, I still preferred Kate Bosworth’s vintage glam look over her.

17. Lancel March 3, 2017 at 19:57 #

Emma Watson in Oscar de la Renta &
    Armie Hummer in Tom Ford

18. Chris March 3, 2017 at 19:35 #

This week had so many looks, I did a list of my favs:

1. Emma Stone in Givenchy Couture – Oscars (+ BDOTY)
    2. Kirsten Dunst in Christian Dior Couture – Oscars (+ BDOTY)
    3. Brie Larson in Ralph and Russo Couture – Kong London Premiere