Menu

27.02.17

Alicia Vikander In Louis Vuitton – 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Alicia Vikander turned to Louis Vuitton to dress her again for the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday night (February 26).

The actress wore a teal lace gown, which for me was a big upgrade from her ceremony look.

The color is beautiful against her bronzed skintone, and the dress offers plenty of easy style, which seems perfectly apropos for a party look.

I also love that she pulled her hair out of that messy bun and went with some chic waves in her bob.

While this look will have a hard time competing head-to-head with some of the more dramatic looks at the Vanity Fair soiree, I think it’s a solid win for Alicia.

Credit: Getty

Katharine McPhee In Amanda Wakeley - Elton John's AIDS Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party

Katharine McPhee In Amanda Wakeley – Elton John’s AIDS Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party

Deepika Padukone In Monique Lhuillier - 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Deepika Padukone In Monique Lhuillier – 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

6 Responses to Alicia Vikander In Louis Vuitton – 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. Christine February 28, 2017 at 16:03 #

Still boring

2. Cristina February 28, 2017 at 10:35 #

I try so hard to like her style, but I just can’t. Louis Vuitton is not working for her.
    They make her look either faded or older all the time. And she could look amazing!!!

3. Nat39 February 27, 2017 at 21:53 #

This is more like it. Much better than her Oscars look. It’s not the most exciting dress, but the colour is nice and gold works nicely against it, her styling is on-point – fab. hair and complimentary earrings.

4. Chris February 27, 2017 at 21:39 #

It’s definitely a big improvement from her ceremony look. I like the color, I love the back. And her hair and make-up seem much improved. It’s still far from the great looks she delivered last awards season, but it’s nice enough.

5. Caroline February 27, 2017 at 21:36 #

In love with this. The dress is beautiful, she is beautiful and the color is breathtaking on her.

6. Charlotte February 27, 2017 at 21:36 #

Nope, I don’t like it either.
    The color of the dress i great on her and that’s about it.
    Even the hairstyle is not good, it doesn’t look like a real hairstyle but like the way your hair are one you untied them.