Menu

25.02.17

Sasha Lane In Louis Vuitton – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Sasha Lane attended the 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards on Saturday (February 25) in Santa Monica, California.

Like her ‘American Honey’ co-star Riley Keough, Sasha also was dressed in a Louis Vuitton ensemble.

She made the army-green jacket and skirt her own, pairing it with a Mizizi baseball jersey and tribal-inspired eye makeup.

If you follow the star, you may have noticed that she’s also worn this jersey in one of her recent Instagram posts.

Credit: Getty

Riley Keough In Louis Vuitton - 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Riley Keough In Louis Vuitton – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards Red Carpet Roundup

2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards Red Carpet Roundup

6 Responses to Sasha Lane In Louis Vuitton – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

1. CreoleLady February 26, 2017 at 11:55 #

“Thumbs up for her boldness to actually wear the jersey to the red carpet.” YES. Tried to reply to Chris but was unsuccessful, very much agree with that quote. Love her beauty look as well.

2. Alina February 26, 2017 at 06:35 #

Not something I would wear, but I kinda love it on her.

3. quimby February 26, 2017 at 02:19 #

Love it. Good for her.

4. Chris February 25, 2017 at 23:53 #

Well, this is the one awards show where you can make a statement like this. Thumbs up for her boldness to actually wear the jersey to the red carpet. And I actually think the whole look does look pretty badass. I don’t know if I should actually like it from a pure fashion-standpoint, but… either way, fact is, I do like it a lot. And her and Riley next to each other were like the ultimate cool girls.

5. Christine February 25, 2017 at 23:49 #

I like the message on the top which props to her. Not a fan of the styling though

• justme February 26, 2017 at 14:28 #

I love and agree with the message but I can’t say I’m a fan of the outfit.