Menu

Kate Beckinsale In Pamella Roland – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Kate Beckinsale attended the 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards on Saturday (February 25) in Santa Monica, California.

Her Pamella Roland Fall 2017 ensemble was much like the perky ponytail she favours, mixing both fun and formality with the lightheartedness of the sequined, feathered bodice and the sophistication of the black pencil skirt.

I love that her styling included a prismatic clutch that further ensured the look didn’t take itself too seriously.

The skirt could have been shortened, if we were to nitpick, but the sassy refinement held strong, regardless.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Kiersey Clemons In Prabal Gurung - 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Kiersey Clemons In Prabal Gurung – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Freida Pinto In Uel Camilo - 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Freida Pinto In Uel Camilo – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

6 Responses to Kate Beckinsale In Pamella Roland – 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards

1. jon June 9, 2017 at 12:56 #

Kate is so hot and beautiful!

2. Alina February 26, 2017 at 06:13 #

I think her hairstyle should have been sleeker. Other than that, this is a solid outing.

3. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 26, 2017 at 06:04 #

I actually like this look on Kate. The whimsical feathery top is cleverly mimicked by her playful wavy ponytail, while the figure hugging skirt provides just the right amount of sophistication to the whole look. I think she looks great and can’t wait to see what she’ll wear to the Oscars tonight, please blow us away with a bang ya Kate!!

4. Pheephee February 26, 2017 at 02:26 #

She makes this look great. I think it works nicely. Love the feathers!!! I’m pretty sure its my fave of the event.

5. Nat39 February 26, 2017 at 01:17 #

The sheer top is distracting and the skirt feels a bit too formal for the occasion, but I do like the playful feathers and how flirty and sophisticated she looks overall.

6. Christine February 25, 2017 at 22:22 #

This would’ve looked better without the sheer top. It looks cheap.