Menu

Natalia Vodianova In Givenchy Couture – 2017 BRIT Awards

Natalia Vodianova stunned on the red carpet at the 2017 Brit Awards on Wednesday (February 22) in London, England.

The Russian model looked statuesque and gorgeous in this Givenchy Couture gown, and bought all the glamour needed to the Brit Awards.

Every Givenchy Couture collection is full with pieces that include exquisite details and fabrication, and this one is no exception. 3D embroidery, feathers and a lace body suit underneath all come together in this complicated, visually stunning confection.

If I’m nitpicking, the spray of feathers at the neckline might be a little much, but that doesn’t take away from this stunning look.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Nicole Scherzinger In Nicolas Jebran - 2017 BRIT Awards

Nicole Scherzinger In Nicolas Jebran – 2017 BRIT Awards

Alesha Dixon In Moschino - 2017 BRIT Awards

Alesha Dixon In Moschino – 2017 BRIT Awards

8 Responses to Natalia Vodianova In Givenchy Couture – 2017 BRIT Awards

1. VirginiafromAmsterdam February 23, 2017 at 17:57 #

It would have been way better without that silly mustache!

2. manja February 23, 2017 at 08:53 #

oh my NO this is half plunk chicken teritory

3. TeaAtTwo February 23, 2017 at 06:49 #

I would love to see this without the feathers at the neckline but as is I apart from the superfluous bracelet she wears it well.

4. Juan February 23, 2017 at 05:14 #

IDK what to think about this. Her makeup looks too metalic. The dress is overwhelming to me, specially with those feathers in the neckline, they are totally unnecessary. She wore too many accesories and her hair doesn´t look well either. I´m sorry, this look had so much potencial but I think it doesn´t suit her well.

5. cs February 23, 2017 at 01:31 #

I’m so used to buying whatever Guerlain has her selling with her face that I just can’t get over her make-up here. What is going on with that eaten lipstick look, full-face highlighter, and metallic countour and liner combo?? She’s like a pearly zombie.

6. Pheephee February 23, 2017 at 00:47 #

Wow. What a mess of a dress. Theres a mustache growing from the chest, and it looks like they stuck artwork of her nether regions on top of her actual nether regions.
    Goodness NO.

7. Nat39 February 22, 2017 at 22:52 #

It’s a major couture piece and very much Natalia. I think she overdid with the accessories though – I can understand the complimentary statement earrings for a full-on major impact, but she could’ve left at least the bracelet behind.

• Saudin February 22, 2017 at 23:35 #

Agree on the bracelet remark.