Menu

16.02.17 Menswear, Premiere

British actors Charlie Hunnam and Tom Holland joined their co-stars Sienna Miller and Robert Pattinson for the London premiere of ‘The Lost City of Z’ on Thursday (February 16).

Charlie Hunnam: After two Prada suits, the handsome actor made a switch to Burberry on this occasion, yet opted to keep his favoured Christian Louboutin ‘Greggo’ shoes. While I do prefer the sharper cut of his Prada Berlin premiere suit, I do love the more contemporary take on tailoring this Burberry suit possesses. Blue is definitely his colour.

Tom Holland: The young actor, who’ll soon be starting a mammoth tour for Spider-Man: Homecoming’, made a suave entrance onto the red carpet wearing Dolce & Gabbana. When it comes to sharps suits, no one does it better than the Italian duo. I love how this three-piece suit proudly display the brand’s tailoring prowess. This was my favourite of the three gents.

Credit: Getty

Sienna Miller In Alexander McQueen - 'The Lost City of Z' London Premiere

Sienna Miller In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Lost City of Z’ London Premiere

Ashley Tisdale In Kate Spade New York - DUO Launch

Ashley Tisdale In Kate Spade New York – DUO Launch

7 Responses to Charlie Hunnam In Burberry & Tom Holland In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘The Lost City of Z’ London Premiere

1. Alina February 18, 2017 at 05:59 #

Both men look great, but Charlie is my favourite.

2. Nat39 February 17, 2017 at 20:59 #

Yay, new comment section, one can vote for a comment – a nice little entertaining feature:)
    Of the 3 Charlie’s suit looks, this one is my fave for its more modern feel.

3. xbuzzerx February 17, 2017 at 17:31 #

B-O-R-I-N-G

4. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 17, 2017 at 13:19 #

Charlie Hunnam and Tom Holland make such an impeccable duo here!! When Jax Teller scrubs up well, he’s one bonafide hunk not to be missed!! Tom Holland has grown up into a handsome young man and he looks slick and polished as usual!! Love me some man-candy moments and in this case we have this dynamic duo, literally the best post Valentine Day’s present ever!!

5. Noemi February 17, 2017 at 10:27 #

Charlie Hunnam looks great, even if the pants could be a bit longer. Why are men wearing this length of pants?!?

6. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 17, 2017 at 06:33 #

Both actors looked so great!! Charlie should always wear blue suits, as it brings out those dreamy baby blues. He looks sexy, handsome and polished as usual, SWOON!! Tom Holland on the other hand, has grown up into a handsome young man, I just adore them together!! They are both dressed to kill, HEAD TO TOE PERFECTION!!

7. Nat39 February 17, 2017 at 03:25 #

Charlie has been giving us sharp suit looks, but it all felt a bit too traditional, so I prefer this one for a bit more modern flair. I also haven’t been too fond of his slicked side part. But my fave look on him is probably the fab. coat from London photocall – the pants were a bit too long and could’ve been tailored better, but he looked incredibly handsome in that trim coat, simple black shirt, and w/o that side part, finally the kind of hot man I wanted to see.
    It’s a great suit on Tom.