Menu

Following the photocall earlier in the day, Sienna Miller was back on the red carpet for ‘The Lost City of Z’ premiere during the 2017 Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.

I knew a Dior unlined sheer dress/knitted block typography underwear moment was imminent, but I wasn’t prepared to like it.

And I don’t…I love it.

This mostly due to the airy lightness, the free-flowing silhouette, the boldness not to line the look and the bohemian-infused mood which always suits Sienna so well. She totally sold this look to me.

Which camp are you situated in? Love or loathe?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Amira Casar In Marni - ‘Call Me by Your Name’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Amira Casar In Marni – ‘Call Me by Your Name’ Berlin Film Festival Photocall

Charlie Hunnam In Prada & Robert Pattinson In Dior Homme – 'The Lost City of Z' Berlin Film Festival Premiere

Charlie Hunnam In Prada & Robert Pattinson In Dior Homme – ‘The Lost City of Z’ Berlin Film Festival Premiere

18 Responses to Sienna Miller In Christian Dior – ‘The Lost City of Z’ Berlin Film Festival Premiere

1. Nadine Hughey February 16, 2017 at 19:56 #

Definitely love it – on her at least, with that red lip!

2. from-chitown February 15, 2017 at 17:55 #

She looks great in the dress, but I am sooo over the sheer trend. I hope this trend dies soon.

3. Shruti February 15, 2017 at 17:32 #

I kind of get the feeling that in a couple of years, we might look back at these sheer dresses with logo underwear and cringe at the idea that this was considered high fashion. However, for now, I LOVE this dress on Sienna because she is neither posing defiantly nor is she looking uncomfortable. She seems very comfortable in her skin wearing this and that sells this look to me.

4. Caroline February 15, 2017 at 16:31 #

LOVE this. She looks beautiful. This dress despite its sheerness works perfectly on her. BDOTW contender.

5. Noemi February 15, 2017 at 13:55 #

I don’t love it and I dnon’t loathe it. I simply don’t like it. I feel like every woman is wearing his type of Dior dress, now!

• Lashae February 16, 2017 at 04:09 #

ita

6. Pablo February 15, 2017 at 06:22 #

Finally this dress done right! Keeping the original sheerness and adding a red lip was “all” it took (well, that and Sienna’s attitude, totally selling it)… So nice!

7. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang February 15, 2017 at 04:05 #

Despite being bored by the done-to-death sheer trend, I gotta say I actually love this Dior look on Sienna!! The floral embroidery adds some whimsical playful touch to the sheer dress, and it lifts up the airy aura of the whole presentation!! Boho chic suits Sienna’s bubbly personality, and it kinda works somehow, so that’s a yes for me!!

8. Kennedy February 15, 2017 at 02:58 #

I love it. Sienna pulls it off really well. And the hair and makeup is great.

I also can’t stop thinking about how perfectly gorgeous Charlie Hunnam and Sienna would be as a couple. Those two have freakishly perfect genetics.

9. Nat39 February 15, 2017 at 01:26 #

She wears this dress well, but this is just too “men’s boxer brief”, never mind big panties.

10. TeaAtTwo February 15, 2017 at 00:16 #

I think this could have been pretty if it was lined. As it is I hate the logo pants.

• TeaAtTwo February 15, 2017 at 01:09 #

It’s one of the better sheer dresses we’ve seen.

• ChristinA February 15, 2017 at 09:24 #

Yes, the logo pants are annoying me too. Apart from that, it is ok, so I find myself to be in neither love or loath camp. It is nowhere near as good as her previous look.

11. dedel February 14, 2017 at 22:38 #

That’s dejà vu but I also LOVE it. Hair and makeup are perfect.

12. J February 14, 2017 at 22:37 #

This looks too much like underwear with the waist. Tired of the see-through trend.

13. AnnaP February 14, 2017 at 22:25 #

Awful – I just don’t want to see someone’s big pants when they are wearing a dress. How much prettier and classier this would be if it were not see through.

14. Chris February 14, 2017 at 22:19 #

I’m at the festival rn and saw this in person tonight (like, not much more than an hour ago). I loved it in person. Now, this is tricky, I almost feel like I wouldn’t have liked it if I had just seen these photos, it would have been typical of me to immediately be like, ‘too sheer!’. But again, in person this was epic and so I’m just gonna remain with ‘I love this’.

• Catherine Kallon February 14, 2017 at 22:21 #

I totally understand what you are saying.

I have seen a few gowns which have knocked me off my feet, then when I see them on Getty they don’t have the same impact.