Menu

30.01.17

Emily Blunt In Cavalli Couture – 2017 SAG Awards

Emily Blunt attended the 2017 SAG Awards in LA on Sunday (January 29).

The British actress, nominated for her work in ‘The Girl On The Train’, wore a short-sleeved nude Roberto Cavalli Couture gown that featured embroidery throughout.

Although she is known for wearing bold hues, the colour of her dress combined with Blunt’s newly bleached locks, ultimately washed her out, turning her into a haze of beige.

A few more pieces of Lorraine Schwartz jewelery and a bit more colour in the makeup may have helped improve this look.

Credit: Getty

Claire Foy In Valentino - 2017 SAG Awards

Claire Foy In Valentino – 2017 SAG Awards

Talulah Riley In Galvan - 2017 SAG Awards

Talulah Riley In Galvan – 2017 SAG Awards

11 Responses to Emily Blunt In Cavalli Couture – 2017 SAG Awards

1. Meg February 1, 2017 at 02:13 #

For a Cavalli (I usually turn my nose on him, with the exception of Taylor Swift’s dragon gown) this is actually amazing. Still Cavalli, but very Couture. His brand is too Rita Ora usually, but this is an A-List gown while still very much Cavalli.

2. Caroline January 31, 2017 at 22:44 #

I just don’t like this. Looks like 2008 Cavalli, she can do better.

3. natalia January 31, 2017 at 00:14 #

The fabulous earrings and the back of the dress as well. Ugly front.

4. bruna January 30, 2017 at 17:54 #

These earrings are awesome!
    It’s a beautiful dress, Jennifer Aniston has worn a piece from the same collection, right?

5. Ericka January 30, 2017 at 17:18 #

She is lovely. The dress is a work of art. But together it doesn’t work for me at all. The color I think is the main issue.

6. EmmaWoodhouse January 30, 2017 at 17:13 #

The details are so cool. Alas, the silhouette isn’t flattering her as much as it should, it’s questionably revealing (I can’t tell how much, so I’m always wondering how much we’re seeing) and I think its’ very bland from far away.

7. Trinny January 30, 2017 at 15:20 #

It’s a pretty dress when you look close up but it definitely ages her.

8. Fiona - Perth January 30, 2017 at 07:33 #

The tone is too yellow – really hard colour it is not flattering at all. Looks very old lady somehow, sorry Emily as usually I love your style.

9. Hazel January 30, 2017 at 03:57 #

Her earrings are absolutely stunning. But I expected more out of Emily. The color washes her out and her eyeshadow makes her look tired. I wish she could have found a dress to match her gorgeous jewelry.

10. Amanda January 30, 2017 at 02:33 #

A beige haze it is….

11. Nat39 January 30, 2017 at 01:27 #

She looks lovely, but I agree it all feels a bit too plain and beige-ish, although those gorgeous coloured earrings were a good attempt to elevate it.