Menu

Emma Stone has been making the rounds lately on behalf of her well-received ‘La La Land’ film that’s poised to garner even more recognition on the awards circuit. She attended the BAFTA Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles on Saturday (January 7) before the 2017 Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton the next evening. Then, it was off to two premieres for this busy star.

BAFTA Tea Party: Looking well-poised for tea, the actress wore a sweet Diane von Furstenberg polka-dot halter dress that featured a modern interpretation of retro styling. It was lovely for a daytime event.

2017 Golden Globe Awards: It was rather appropriate that Emma’s magical Valentino gown featured a constellation of stars, as she took home the win for Best Actress on Sunday (January 8). Call me star-struck, but I was charmed by the pale pink, micro-plisse gown that actually proved rather enchanting against her alabaster skin.

‘La La Land’ Paris Premiere: For her movie’s Paris premiere on Tuesday (January 10), what better to wear than a Chanel Pre-Fall 2017 look in the City of Light. This extravagantly embellished, tapestry dress looked like it could have been quite heavy to wear, but she pulls it off with a lightness of form that’s dramatic without being dense.

‘La La Land’ London Premiere: Yet again taking her look into a complete 180-turn, the actress vamped it up in London on Thursday (January 12). Perhaps tiring of a heavier dress, she found inspiration in the lingerie-as-ready-to-wear trend with this slip dress by The Row. Yes, it was simple but also surprisingly powerful given the deep oxblood shade that exactly matched her pout.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Octavia Spencer In Tadashi Shoji & Laura Basci - BAFTA Tea Party & 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Octavia Spencer In Tadashi Shoji & Laura Basci – BAFTA Tea Party & 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Zoe Saldana In Dolce & Gabbana & J. Mendel Couture - 2017 Golden Globe Awards & ‘Live by Night’ LA Premiere

Zoe Saldana In Dolce & Gabbana & J. Mendel Couture – 2017 Golden Globe Awards & ‘Live by Night’ LA Premiere

12 Responses to Emma Stone In Diane von Furstenberg, Valentino, Chanel & The Row – BAFTA Tea Party, 2017 Golden Globe Awards, ‘La La Land’ Paris & London Premiere’s

1. carrie January 22, 2017 at 16:49 #

I just love her style!

Carrie

2. d January 22, 2017 at 16:41 #

great looks

3. Nat39 January 22, 2017 at 03:29 #

Her Globes look was lovely, but rather bland and unmemorable.

My fave was her oxblood slip-dress look at the London premiere. It was simple yet seductive and worked on her to perfection – the deep colour against her pale skin and with her red hair is just gorgeous and provides all the impact needed.

4. Bella January 21, 2017 at 15:43 #

I love her, she look amazing ?

5. EmmaWoodhouse January 20, 2017 at 20:26 #

I really, really love Emma Stone. She carries everything off. Dreamy dress for her big night.

6. Caro Chanel January 20, 2017 at 20:06 #

I’m not a fan of slip dresses in general but I love the other three looks. The colors go all so well with her hair and skin tone. I’m totally in love with nearly everything she does. Can’t wait to see the new movie. And by the way, she manages to not look old or matronely in the Chanel dress which is no easy task.

7. stephanie January 20, 2017 at 19:53 #

does no one else think the chanel look looks like an old rug with shoulder pads?!?!?

8. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 20, 2017 at 19:03 #

Emma Stone SLAYS at everything!! With impeccable looks one after another, no wonder she’s your ultimate Hollywood redhead girl crush!! Head toe toe PERFECTION as udual, SLAY!!

9. Alina January 20, 2017 at 18:18 #

Her GGs look was divine.

10. Jerusa Herrera January 20, 2017 at 16:02 #

I just wonder how she´s able to maintain the slip dress so impeccable and crease free… Hmmm

11. Chris January 20, 2017 at 15:30 #

I love all of these except for the Diane von Furstenberg dress.
    Her Valentino gown was of course inspired by the song “City of Stars” from La La Land, the movie she was nominated for, which I thought was really lovely.
    The Chanel look is stunning, probably my favorite from this bunch of looks.
    The London premiere look is nice as well, I love the color on her and her hair and make-up are on point.

Are you not posting her gorgeous Gucci look from the W Magazine Celebration? One of her best looks this year imo.

12. Bella January 20, 2017 at 15:26 #

I love her, she look amazing 🙂