Menu

Olivia Culpo made a dramatic entrance at the 2017 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday (January 8) at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in California. Then, a few days later, she crossed the country to celebrate her ‘Ocean Drive’ cover at a party hosted at Rick’s South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida.

2017 Golden Globe Awards: The former pageant girl turned Spanish princess on the red carpet in her Zuhair Murad bejeweled ball gown which she styled with a low, braided chignon. I barely recognized this side of Olivia, as this was far from the expected style move for her. The magnificence of the dress was all wrapped up in its nearly impossible level of intricate detail and explosion of colours—not to mention the wrap-front bodice which was a welcome reprieve from all the plunges.

‘Ocean Drive’ Cover Party: Taking the plunge here, though, Olivia echoed her magazine cover in a South Beach-ready Cushnie et Ochs white wrap dress that didn’t force her to choose between bust or bronzed pins. Both received ample air time.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Kerry Washington in Dolce & Gabbana - 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Kerry Washington in Dolce & Gabbana – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Sienna Miller In Michael Kors, Gucci & Lanvin - 2017 Golden Globe Awards & ‘Live by Night’ LA & London Premiere's

Sienna Miller In Michael Kors, Gucci & Lanvin – 2017 Golden Globe Awards & ‘Live by Night’ LA & London Premiere’s

8 Responses to Olivia Culpo In Zuhair Murad Couture & Cushnie et Ochs – 2017 Golden Globe Awards & Ocean Drive Cover Party

1. Caroline January 23, 2017 at 18:20 #

My new favourite girl. Her stylist is doing an amazing job with her. Her Golden Globes look was a masterpiece, one of my favourites for sure.

2. Nadia99 January 23, 2017 at 01:26 #

It probably should have been a Cannes look but I still love it.
    It’s unexpected, bold and magnificent. Amazing!

3. Alina January 20, 2017 at 18:37 #

Not really impressed by these.

4. Sanya January 20, 2017 at 06:00 #

Somehow I don’t find the first look very Golden Globe appropriate. It was too colorful. I feel that that look would kill at some sinner festival like Venice, or San Sebastián.

5. Jacqu January 20, 2017 at 02:32 #

Aww, I don’t know if it’s my rss app or you changed how your updates come but your post is coming up truncated for me. I have to go to your site for the full post, sucks if I have bad wifi.

6. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2017 at 23:41 #

Don’t like the second. LOVE the first, except for that cutout. The details are extraordinary. Much-needed drama. Reminded me (and fuggirls, I believe) of another Olivia on the red carpet in 2011…Olivia Wilde in that brown/gold Marchesa.

7. Nat39 January 19, 2017 at 22:23 #

I love drama, but I thought her Golden Globes look was just too much, a bit too overwhelming, too “folkloric”.

The 2nd doesn’t seem to fit her right, perhaps a tad big and long for her, the neckline is too wide.

• Nat39 January 19, 2017 at 22:50 #

…her ZM was better suited to the exuberance of Cannes or some Gala imo. than the formal Golden Globes.