Menu

Mandy Moore has served up a many amazing – and typically girlie – looks so far this year.

2017 AFI Awards: Mandy’s first look was fresh and feminine with a feel-good factor. Gingham has always been synonymous with spring, so I love how Lela Rose reworked and enlivened this classic tea-length dress with a cut-out and colour-blocking effect to add some modernity.

W Magazine’s It Girls Party: This beautifully structured Lela Rose dual coloured dress was given a hint of spice thanks to the pop of red via her accessories.

2017 Golden Globe Awards: The allure of a cape back gown will never be lost on me, especially when designed by Naeem Khan. Super graceful in motion, I love how her simple accessories allowed the gown to do all the talking.

2017 ELLE’s Annual Women In Television Celebration: While the three previous looks had Mandy Moore’s signature all over them, this Marc Jacobs Resort 2017 animal print patchwork dress was far more left-field. While some might instantly discount this, I am fully celebrating this bold move, even if I think the embellishments are a tad OTT.

2017 NBCUniversal Winter Press Tour: I’m so in love the bold abstract print on this RED Valentino dress, that I can pretty much get over the sheer top/revealing bra situ.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Evan Rachel Wood In Alberta Ferretti, Jonathan Simkhai & Alturazza - W Magazine Party, BAFTA Tea Party & Golden Globe Awards

Evan Rachel Wood In Alberta Ferretti, Jonathan Simkhai & Alturazza – W Magazine Party, BAFTA Tea Party & Golden Globe Awards

Tracee Ellis Ross In Polite, Zuhair Murad Couture & Paule Ka - BAFTA Tea Party & 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Tracee Ellis Ross In Polite, Zuhair Murad Couture & Paule Ka – BAFTA Tea Party & 2017 Golden Globe Awards

10 Responses to Mandy Moore In Lela Rose, Naeem Khan, Marc Jacobs & RED Valentino – 2017 AFI Awards, W Magazine’s It Girls Party, 2017 Golden Globe Awards, 2017 ELLE’s Annual Women In Television Celebration & NBCUniversal Winter Press Tour

1. Nadia99 January 23, 2017 at 01:16 #

Feminine looks suit her best, imo.
    Really like the RED Valentino dress.

2. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang January 22, 2017 at 17:22 #

I gotta say to be honest, Mandy Moore literally had the ultimate redemption, performance wise and style wise!! Despite the only flaw of the black pumps snooze on the first looks, the others are impeccably styled and the Globes gown is HEAD TO TOE PERFECTION!!! Mandy Moore SLAYS at EVERYTHING and I couldn’t be more proud of her!!

3. Jing Xiang January 22, 2017 at 15:32 #

4. Christopher Teoh January 22, 2017 at 15:32 #

5. Kaz January 19, 2017 at 23:23 #

I really loved her Globes dress – so chic!

6. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2017 at 22:11 #

There’s a nice detail at least in each of these looks, but my absolute favorite is the Lela Rose. Wow. The red accessories are delightful.

7. Nat39 January 19, 2017 at 21:09 #

The Lela Rose gingham dress is adorable.

8. Alina January 19, 2017 at 20:39 #

I think she’s having an absolutely amazing run! The GG look was one of my favourites at the event. ❤

9. Evita January 19, 2017 at 20:38 #

The Naeem Khan dress coming from her is so good although in reality it’s nothing groundbreaking,so it’s a win for her
    Love her attitude in the Marc Jacobs look

10. Naima January 19, 2017 at 20:32 #

Best day ever, welcome back FC!!!!!!