Menu

19.01.17

Jessica Chastain In Prada – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

A year may have gone by, but my love hasn’t waned for Jessica Chastain.

The ‘Miss Sloane’ actress looked breath-taking on the red carpet at the 2017 Golden Globes on Sunday (January 8) wearing a Prada column gown.

I adore the light blue hue. The cascading flower detailing did suggest that this gown should perhaps eliminate the need for any jewellery, however, Piaget necklace with its elegant, understated design compliments the look perfectly.

Credit: Getty

Kristen Bell In Jenny Packham - 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Kristen Bell In Jenny Packham – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Brie Larson In Rodarte - 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Brie Larson In Rodarte – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

7 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Prada – 2017 Golden Globe Awards

1. Fiona - Perth January 20, 2017 at 01:00 #

I like the dress but the fit is off on the bodice, which is distracting. Colour is beautiful and I love the 60’s vintage vibe (as with Natalie Portman) so her hair was not quite complementing the gown for me, Natalie Portman styled herself to perfection for the gown and that was just missing here. Still love the gown and Jessica though!

2. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2017 at 23:20 #

Like many Prada looks, there’s something off. It looks like paper wrapped around a bouquet–sort of stiff.

3. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2017 at 23:19 #

This is the trouble with Prada. So many of their dresses just look stiff and uncomforming to the figure of the wearer. They remind me of the paper wrapping a bouquet of flowers. Maybe it’s the overall silhouette on this one. Color and details are pretty, though.

4. Charlotte January 19, 2017 at 20:39 #

I really don’t like this look.
    The neckline of the dress, the color, the necklace, the hairstyle, nothing works.

5. Alina January 19, 2017 at 20:31 #

The gorgeous and graceful Jessica Chastain in a stunning dress. What’s not to love?

6. Nat39 January 19, 2017 at 18:34 #

The gown is lovely, but I didn’t think this was one of those beautiful looks for Jessica. The neckline was very unflattering – it simply didn’t fit or sit on her bust right, and the hair was too severe for her, it didn’t flatter her face.

7. Chris January 19, 2017 at 18:34 #

I wasn’t exactly happy when I heard she’s a Prada ambassador now and I was anxious to see what she would wear to the Globes, but luckily, there was no reason for the worries. I love her in this color and I also applaud her hair and make-up and the necklace.