Menu

Jessica Biel has had a busy January thus far, attending the 2017 Golden Globe Awards on January 8 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel shortly followed by her ‘The Book of Love’ premiere at The Grove in Los Angeles on January 10 and a ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ appearance on January 11.

Golden Globe Awards: Despite the voluminous use of fabric in the ball gown skirt, the actress found plenty of opportunity to show off her toned pins and décolletage in this Elie Saab Fall 2016 Couture design accented by 3D applique floral. Slit-to-there and equipped with a daring plunge, it was a modern interpretation of couture that undoubtedly commanded attention.

‘The Book of Love’ LA Premiere: From skin-baring to all covered up, this Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2017 look couldn’t have been more different. However, it was a beautifully streamlined silhouette with the long trousers and the subtle shine of the embellished, sequin top. I wish she had done something equally sleek with her hair; it looks terribly much like an afterthought.

Jimmy Kimmel Live: Bringing the deep plunge back into play, the actress worked a lovely Cushnie et Ochs Resort 2017 watercolour floral gown to her advantage—especially given that she paired it with a fresh set of blunt bangs. The sweetly feminine look from the brand often known by its sultry cutouts, had me dreaming of spring.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Sienna Miller In Michael Kors, Gucci & Lanvin - 2017 Golden Globe Awards & ‘Live by Night’ LA & London Premiere's

Sienna Miller In Michael Kors, Gucci & Lanvin – 2017 Golden Globe Awards & ‘Live by Night’ LA & London Premiere’s

Naomie Harris In Thom Browne & Armani Prive - BAFTA Tea Party & 2017 Golden Globe Awards

Naomie Harris In Thom Browne & Armani Prive – BAFTA Tea Party & 2017 Golden Globe Awards

9 Responses to Jessica Biel In Elie Saab & Cushnie et Ochs – 2017 Golden Globe Awards, ‘The Book of Love’ LA Premiere & Jimmy Kimmel Live

1. Maz January 22, 2017 at 14:53 #

In love with cushnie and ochs look. Adorable. The rest not so much!

2. Alina January 20, 2017 at 18:35 #

The last look is my favourite. Simple and fresh.

3. Sanya January 20, 2017 at 18:26 #

I am not sure that Jessica and Elie Saab are a good match. I hated her Golden Globe look. Nothing worked for me there.
    The jumpsuit looks good on her. Its flattering and we can see how great figure she has. I think she should stick with Ready to wear and Couture Elie Saab.

4. The Very Simon G January 20, 2017 at 10:05 #

That Elie Saab dress was EVERYTHING!!!

5. A loyal Singapore fan! January 20, 2017 at 03:27 #

I have missed you!!!!!!!!!! (the number of exclamation marks reflects how happy I am that you are back!)

Would it be possible to allow it so that your RSS feed shows the full article please, instead of linking to the site? I remember that used to be possible 🙂 it’s a lot more convenient for readers following every single article via RSS! Thank you 🙂

6. bec_dee January 20, 2017 at 00:17 #

It funny, usually I prefer minimal accessories on the RC, but I really feel like the Elie Saab gown lost it’s impact without that statement necklace it had on the runway.

Like the other comments here have said, I also prefer the Cushine et Ochs look – so fresh and fun, and her hair looks great!

So great to have you back FC, my work productivity will plummet now haha especially on Awards days!! x

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 19, 2017 at 23:43 #

The last dress–particularly the print–is my favorite. The first one is too revealing and rather boxy, the second is a little too quirky.

8. Chris January 19, 2017 at 23:17 #

I wasn’t a big fan of her Globes look. The plunge is a bit much, I’m not feeling the skirt or the shoes.
    Her Cushnie et Ochs look however is lovely.

9. Nat39 January 19, 2017 at 23:15 #

The last floral Cushnie et Ochs is easily my fave here. She looks so fresh.

The problem with her Golden Globes look was that I felt like I was supposed to be impressed with the originality of the gown, yet as unusual as design was, it failed to produce a beautiful effect or make an impact.