Menu

Jada Pinkett Smith In Zuhair Murad - The Clara Lionel Foundation 2nd Annual Diamond Ball

Jada Pinkett Smith attended the 2nd Annual Diamond Ball hosted by Rihanna and The Clara Lionel Foundation on Thursday (December 10) in Santa Monica, California.

The actress wore a Zuhair Murad Resort 2016 dress which despite like the zipper detailing had a sense of refinement when presented in the look book.

Jada’s desperation to showcase the side slit turned me off this look.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Party In The Sky With Paloma Faith In Vivien of Holloway At South Bank Tower

Party In The Sky With Paloma Faith In Vivien of Holloway At South Bank Tower

Miranda Kerr In Vatanika - Samantha Vega Event

Miranda Kerr In Vatanika – Samantha Vega Event

15 Responses to Jada Pinkett Smith In Zuhair Murad – The Clara Lionel Foundation 2nd Annual Diamond Ball

1. Genevieve December 11, 2015 at 20:33 #

it looks better on the model.

2. jhh36 December 11, 2015 at 20:00 #

“Jada’s desperation to showcase the side slit turned me off this look.

Let the dress fall naturally would be my advice to her with this look. She is trying so hard it’s off putting.” Exactly. She has taken a turn for the worst in terms of trying too hard lately and a thirst for attention. Can anyone say Latin Grammys?

3. Alina December 11, 2015 at 16:47 #

I like the dress, but it doesn’t work for Jada and her styling (the retro waves) is totally wrong.

4. pinksugar December 11, 2015 at 16:03 #

When did Jada decide she’s some big super star diva? You aren’t Mariah, you aren’t JLO so leave these kind of looks to them. Everything she wears recently oozes with the need to be noticed and sexy. Very unappealing. And I am one of the few Zuhair fans around here and even I can’t be sold on this.

5. Rebecca Z December 11, 2015 at 15:31 #

I like the dress except for the illusion in the slit on the bust. I think she has overstyled it–not a fan of the retro hairstyle, and of course she ruined the lines of the dress with her leg pose.

6. Chris December 11, 2015 at 14:38 #

I like it in the lookbook… on the carpet not so much. I think there’s something off with the fit and I also agree that she should just have let the dress fall naturally… it looks much more classy in the lookbook.

7. meme December 11, 2015 at 14:37 #

ugh. jada is way way way too try hard. I rarely like what she wears and this is awful on her. Charlize Theron would ROCK this dress.

8. Dee December 11, 2015 at 14:20 #

She’s too petite for this dress.

9. Caroline December 11, 2015 at 14:09 #

Looks weird on her!

10. LInda December 11, 2015 at 13:03 #

I wish she had gone with the pants jumpsuit version. That would have been fierce on Jada.

11. Charlotte December 11, 2015 at 12:23 #

I like this in the lookbook but on Jada the fit is wrong and, as you said, she is trying too hard.
    I wish we see this dress on someone else with a better fit.

12. Christine December 11, 2015 at 11:41 #

Yeah she is making me not liking this. Why is she holding the dress like that??

13. Amy December 11, 2015 at 11:24 #

in the lookbook the dress appears lovely but on the RC I’m not buying it.

14. kane December 11, 2015 at 10:54 #

The fit is off and the zipper suggestive enough, I don’t like her pose either. Both lookbook looks with the strong red lip and the somewhat retroish her are fantastic though.

15. Olivia December 11, 2015 at 10:53 #

Theres something a little off about the fit of the bust to me. An did she add a zipper puller (does that have an official name) to the dress? I don’t see it on the model and I prefer it without. I do like the shoes and the red lip though.