Menu

10.12.15

Audemars Piguet Rodeo Drive Opening Celebration

Audemars Piguet  Rodeo Drive Opening Celebration

Audemars Piguet celebrated the opening of Audemars Piguet Rodeo Drive on Wednesday (December 9) in Beverly Hills, California, with a host of gorgeous gals.

Alessandra Ambrosio: This might just be the first time I have put the words Alessandra Ambrosio and Alexandre Vauthier in the same sentance without adding cut-outs. The sexy supermodel opted for one of the French designer sleek peak lapel suits which would’ve been an amazing look had it not been for the lackluster styling.

Freida Pinto: The Indian actress didn’t put a foot wrong with her chic all black Cushnie Et Ochs Resort 2016 look which featured Charlotte Olympia platform sandals.

Olivia Palermo: Despite the mix comments, I personally adored Gigi Hadid’s Self-Portrait dress and her styling, so I was hugely disappointed that when Olivia wore the same look. I would’ve expected her to wow me with her accessorizing of this look, but she wasn’t even close to being on par with Gigi.

Credit: Getty

Kendall Jenner's Gianvito Rossi Over The Knee Boots

Kendall Jenner’s Gianvito Rossi Over The Knee Boots

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

20 Responses to Audemars Piguet Rodeo Drive Opening Celebration

1. joyce December 11, 2015 at 19:06 #

Oh come off it about Alessandra…. She looks great here. Personally, I love that the accessories are more subtle (even if the shoes are a little mehhhh). It makes the look more casual and cool – it’s a store opening, not a huge red carpet event. Had she worn gaudy accessories i’m sure that would have been your point of contention. She looks chic and fresh while still being sexy.

2. Amy December 11, 2015 at 11:37 #

Alessandra looks gorgeous. best she’s looked in a while

3. Valissa December 11, 2015 at 05:36 #

Alessandra looks great! And I never thought I would say that. Love the hair and lipstick with the overall look too.
    Frieda is meh and Olivia looks nice. It’s a great dress, I like it both on her and Gigi.

4. james December 10, 2015 at 20:36 #

I don’t like Olivia’s fashion because she tends to overcook her styling just like SJP and it’s annoying BUT i do like this look because she toned down her accessories.

5. Jai December 10, 2015 at 20:31 #

Yeah, Olivia’s dress needs someone to wear it who can bring the sex appeal factor, which – as good as Olivia is at styling outfits – she doesn’t possess.

6. Yeliz December 10, 2015 at 19:44 #

I like Alessandra and Olivia’s looks. Would’ve also liked Freida’s look, if the top would’ve been better fitted.

7. Olivia December 10, 2015 at 19:38 #

I actually much prefer both the dress and the styling on Olivia rather than Gigi. I love the pop of red in the shoe.

• Olivia December 10, 2015 at 19:40 #

I forgot to add, Olivia is my favorite of the three although Alessandra is a close second.

8. pinksugar December 10, 2015 at 19:23 #

My only issue with Gigi’s look is it was too contrived. I like Olivia’s but I have to say I do prefer Miss.Hadid’s.

Freida looks great here, love the shoes.

Alessandra’s look is yet again not my cup of tea but she is actually clothed here so she gets a few points for that.

9. JHH36 December 10, 2015 at 18:56 #

Love Olivia’s look.

• JHH36 December 10, 2015 at 18:58 #

Don’t like the bagginess of Alessandra’s pants and the top is ill-fitting on Freida and it could be the photo and the pose but I don’t care for those shoes.

10. Caroline December 10, 2015 at 18:04 #

Love Alessandra and Olivia.

11. Alina December 10, 2015 at 18:01 #

The best Alessandra has looked in a long time.

12. Chris December 10, 2015 at 17:30 #

That might be the first time I’m not annoyed by an Alessandra Ambrosio look. She actually looks nice.

13. Marcel December 10, 2015 at 17:26 #

I still prefer Olivia styling over Gigi . The over the shoulder Gigi’s coat was a bit forced to my taste.

• ChristinA December 10, 2015 at 18:06 #

+1.
      Also, I rather like those shoes and find them more interesting than Gigi’s.

14. Dee December 10, 2015 at 17:16 #

I think Allesandra looks pretty sharp. I don’t mind her styling. It works for me. Freida’s hair and makeup are nice but the top is not flattering on her bust. The skirt looks weird. I only like Olovia’s shoes.

15. Bailey December 10, 2015 at 17:09 #

I really like Alessandra’s look, but wish she’d chosen different accessories. The one’s she chose blend in with the outfit too much

16. Maz December 10, 2015 at 16:54 #

Wow Alessandra looks modern perhaps for the first time ever? I don’t even mind her styling. Shock…In a good way.

17. Christine December 10, 2015 at 16:45 #